Chapter 7: Survival

July 11 2021

Two hours past as the time was two a.m. The Group have been staying in the Command Center as They also healed up their wounds and rested up. The military were talking on the radio as Everyone wa sitting and watching as the group got up and looked at the military.

Maria: Sir, Do you have any idea of what's going on?

Soldier: Something strange came from the sea which must have been in atlantic ocean and attacked the city.

Soldier: Its too dangerous, It already killed many people and destroyed half of the city, We must arrange the hammer down protocol.

Micheal: Hammer down protocol?

Soldier: Its an air strike that will destroy New York.

The Group were shocked as The military walked away as they all looked at eachother.

Lexi: Oh my god. Its good that we found the command center.

Benjamin: The government has to sacrifice New York just to kill that thing.

Aliyah: I really hope it will be a success.

Everyone sighed and sat down as Alex was cleaning the camera as they were all resting up and looking at eachother. They still noticed that Jamie wasn't talking to anyone nor was Jack and Chris.

Phil: Are they talking to eachother?

Mandy: No, They haven't looked or spoke to eachother.

Anna: I really hope everything will be okay. I don't like seeing seeing like this. . . .

Jack: Guys, Do you hear something?

They all looked confused as they heard Growls as Everyone got up and were worried and scared, The military were alerted by the noise.

Lexi: Oh no, Could it be that thing??

Suddenly they heard loud noises as Everyone in the command center were panicking and were scared as The group were looking around as they were stating until. . . .

Something smashed through the ceiling as Everyone started screaming as The military immediately begin shooting and were shouting as some objects and stuff broke as the group moved back as there was streaming.

There was another smash as Everyone screamed, People were crushed as they were dead. Suddenly it ripped open the ceiling as the military kept shooting as the group were trying to run but couldn't go past the people until they finally saw what it was. . . .

The Group started screaming as they were scared, The clover was growling as it attacked some people as blood spalttered and they were dead, The Group were scared as they immediately started running, The clover attacked the group as Everyone fell down

They started crawling fast as The Clover was destroying the command center and even killed some of the soldiers as The group were trying to run until the clover growled loudly and moved back as the group were breathing heavily and were scared and stunned.