Chapter 2 - The beginning

"I got a D in Chem." Isaac Said to his father. Mr. Lahey looked at Isaac.

"I'm not mad... but I do have to find a way to punish you, as my responsibility as a parent." He said while taking another bite of his steak. Isaac we'll start with something simple. Tell you what, clean up the kitchen and do the dishes, okay?" 

Isaac looked at is father expecting something much worse but nodded "Yeah."

"Good, Because I would Love to see the kitchen absolutely spotless." Mr. Lahey then threw a cup onto the floor causing it to shatter.

"Absolutely Spotless." The boys father said while throwing a pitcher at the curly haired boy.

BANG

BANG

BANG

BANG

"Wake up or I swear I will spray you with the hose!" Marlow was pulled out of her dream state by her brothers screaming while him barged into her room.

"What?" She whined as she dragged out her words, turning over in her bed pulling the covers over her shoulders.

"I've been waiting for you for 15 minutes. We're gonna late because your lazy ass won't get out of bed." Scott said walking over to her dresser. "Now you're going to go brush your hair and teeth, get dressed faster because we are making Stiles late too, Lets go." Scott pulled her out of bed, causing her to fall on the floor.

"AH!" She complained while her brother rushed out of her room.

After she got up off the floor she remained quiet. As soon as the door shut behind Scott, she decided that she was going to take her sweet time just to spite Scott. She got dressed in her short black pleated skirt, a gray long sleeve shirt, and her black knee high boots. Her hair wavy with a navy blue headband, and a blue and sliver necklace around her neck.

After getting dressed impressively slow and few text's to Allison, she decided that it was time to actually go to school and stop wasting time.  As soon as Scott seen his sister walking down the stairs slowly in her two inch boots, he shoved her backpack into her arms and pushed her out the door.

"Bye!" The siblings yelled in unison as one pushed the other and the door slammed behind them.

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

Walking into class late has never been a comfortable thing for anyone. Everyone's eyes glued to the person entering the class, even just a minute late and everyone was staring. While it was Comforting when you see friends. Everything stopped when she walked into her history class.

"Um.. Sorry I'm late?" She questioned quickly sitting beside the brunette near the back of the room.

As the teacher resumed the lesson on Greek culture Allison started to write in her note book and slid it over to Marlow.

"𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮?"

Marlow looked at the neat hand writing, at Allison and then started to write a response.

"𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓢𝓬𝓸𝓽𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓼𝓼."

The blue eyed beauty slid the book back over and she pulled out her notebook to jot down as much information as she could before the teacher erased the white board. After most of the words were written on her page the same as on the whiteboard the bell rang, causing the teacher and students to pack up their books for the next class.