Chapter 9- Woods

One minute Isaac and Marlow are laying comfortably in his bed and the next they're running as fast as they can to help Scott and Derek find some Cora chick and Boyd after they had escaped. When I tell you Marlow was the most unathletic person in the world, that is not dramatizing things. Half way through the first two minutes of running Marlow hopped on Isaac's back instead of running herself. She had trusted Isaac to lead them to where ever he smelt either enraged werewolf, and soon enough they were standing in front of a very enhanced looking Cora blocking her from the girl behind them.

Marlow hopped off of Isaac's back and turned invisible, hoping to sneak up on Cora and blind sight her. Isaac had ran forwards ready to fight the turned girl and ended up punching Cora resulting in her falling to the ground. Cora was having none of that so she turned and growled at Isaac before she was smacked in the back of her head with a fairly large rock Marlow had found on the ground.

"That's what you get. Calm your ass down." Marlow said as she watched Cora stumble and lose balance tipping over. Cora growled even louder at Marlow, and Marlow felt the green acid like liquid sliding down her hands.

The wolfed out girl tried to lunge for Marlow but Isaac pulled her foot gaining her attention back on him. Cora turned and started attacking Isaac again, throwing a punch at him. A few seconds of fighting resulted in them both being on the ground, and Marlow was about to stand up and help Isaac but then someone in a brown jacket came and kicked Cora in the mouth as she was about to attack Marlow while she was distracted. 

Soon enough Cora was surrounded by Scott, Marlow, Isaac and Derek. She growled a few times at Isaac and Scott before looking at Derek. She knew she wasn't going to win against all of them. She and Derek had a Growling competition to see who was really alpha, and Derek won (Obviously). When Cora ran off Isaac and Derek ran after her, Scott stayed behind to make sure the other lady was okay. When Scott walked closer to her the girl flinched terrified for her life.

"Scott go, its okay. I got it" Marlow insisted he go help the other two men fight, and Scott walked off after looking between the two women.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" The girl shook her head at Marlow's questions. "Okay I'm going to help you leave the woods very quickly, are you okay with that?" The girl nodded her head and we started walking towards the trail that leads out of the forest. When they got to the trail Marlow let her go alone so she could help catch the werewolves.

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

"It doesn't make any sense, the public pool is on the other side of the woods. We haven't  tracked them anywhere close to there." Derek said in denial about the fact that his beta and his sister are now wanted for murder by the hunters.

"Derek, they killed someone." Scott was trying to reason with the man but Derek just ignored him.

"How are they moving so fast?" He was trying to figure it out having a gut feeling it wasn't just them anymore.

"Derek-"Scott started but Derek interrupted the young wolf.

"They can't be that fast on foot!" At this point Marlow was just tired of all the yelling and stress.

"They killed someone. A totally innocent kid, is dead. And its our fault." This time Derek didn't interrupt Scott and let him speak.

"Its my fault." Derek said quietly. Marlow felt bad slightly agreeing with him. If he had listened to Scott about the risk and reward shit form earlier, then Boyd and Cora would still be locked up and not on a murderous rampage.