Chapter 8- Breaking In?

Marlow woke up the next day, with a wicked headache. She had been up late finishing home work, and texting Lydia questions about their homework to make sure she didn't miss anything. She got out of bad and walked over to her dresser pulling out a long grey sweatshirt with a maroon strip in the middle, tights and long socks. Adding some accessories like three necklaces and brushing her teeth and then hair through putting it into a high messy bun, pulling on her back pack Marlow walked down that stairs. Stuffing her feet into her black Doc Martens the brunette walked out the door and started the trek to School.

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

She was walking Down the street until a familiar black Camaro slowed down next to her.

"Marlow! You want a drive?" Isaac Yelled rolling down his window and staring at the girl. Derek muttered something and Isaac smacked his arm before looking back and Marlow.

"Are you sure its alright? It doesn't seem like Derek wants me in his car." 

"Who cares what Derek wants. I want to give you a ride to school get in." Derek Gave the boy a warning glare as Isaac got out of the car and pulled his seat forward to let the girl in. "Come on."

Marlow looked around making sure no one saw her and swiftly squished into the back seat. "Thanks I guess. Sorry Derek.." Derek sent the practically kidnaped girl, a small smile before speeding off to the school. 

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

At lunch Marlow, Isaac, Scott and Stiles were eating together outside. Marlow absent mindedly drawing on a napkin and eating her stolen fries from Isaac, staring off into nowhere, the wheels continuing to turn in her head.

"Hey." Marlow said cutting Stiles off.

Stiles looked annoyed she had cut him off gaining the attention of the other two wolves  at the table. "What?"

"How do Bankruptcy attorneys make money? Their clients are bankrupt, That is not making a whole lot a sense to me.." The boys stared at her.

Then Isaac gently took her hand grabbing her attention "What?"

"I know right, I don't get it either. They don't have any money to pay the attorney with right? Cause their Bankrupt." Marlow was the curious one but at times like these Everyone just thought she was plain dumb and unfocused.

"Tha-that's what you were thinking about instead of the events that will happen in less then 10 hours?" Stiles was getting even more annoyed, not only was he cut off, but he was cut off for some stupid ass question like that.

"Marlow, hun. I love you but, please stay on task, please?" Scott asked desperate to resolve the issue at hand.

"Sorry.."

"It fine, 'Low" Isaac said smiling and squeezing her hand an itty bitty bit then letting go completely.

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗