Chapter 1- Just Hanging Out

Lydia was getting ready to shower, taking her clothes off, turning the water on hot and stepping in. The tub starts filling with water.. fast, and she looks down seeing only black liquid has seeped into the water from the drain. The girl bends down to see what was blocking the drain and pulls clumps of hair out, clump after clump, faster and faster. Then all of a sudden a hand reaches up and grabs her.

And she Screams.

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

Marlow woke up in a cold sweat on the floor by her bathroom doorway, having passed out before the dream. She grabs her phone and goes to her contacts.

Wolverine🐺
Call           text          email

Scott picked up after a minute having delt with Allison's mother.

"Scott. Lydia's gone or in trouble. You ne-" She was cut off by Scott muttering something she couldn't hear through the phone. "What happened? What did you hear? What do you see?" She spammed as she got even more worried about her friend.

"She screamed." Was all he said before he told her to meet him and Stiles at the hospital to look for her.

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

When she arrived at the hospital Stiles was walking out with a hospital gown she could only guess belonged to Lydia. She walked over to the Jeep and climbed over Scott and sat behind him.

"This was the one she was just wearing?" Scott looked at the gown. "I'm not gonna let them hurt her. Not again." He said trying to relax his spastic friend.

"Okay, can you just shove that in your face, so we can find her." Stiles started his Jeep and jumped when he seen Allison in front of it. "OH! Wow."

"What are you doing here? Someone could see us." Scott said while Marlow and Stiles pretended not to be there, or not to listen at least.

"I don't care she was my best friend, we need to find her before they do." She said desperate to keep Lydia away from her fathers men.

"I can find her faster then the cops can." The Teen wolf said thinking she meant the police instead of the hunters.

"How about finding her before my father does?" Allison said in an obvious tone.

"He knows?" Stiles and Marlow said in unison.

"Yeah, I just seen him and three other guys leave my house in two SUV's." Allison informed getting more worried about Lydia as the moments passed.

"Search party?" Scott said thinking positively.

"Its more like a hunting party." The brunette said shrugging.