Chapter 3- Please

She was terrified. She had woken up after a dream about herself this time, she has never have a dream about herself, its always been Scott or Stiles and more recently its been Isaac. But last night it had been her. 

Marlow was walking to the boys locker room with her brother and Stiles because she needed to speak with Coach about her gym grade. When they got there the boys walked over to Stiles locker and Marlow followed but not without getting stared at by the other guys in the room. 

"Did you get something better then handcuffs this time?" Scott asked Just in case he couldn't control himself during the full moon.

"Yeah way better." Stiles opened his locker and a very long chain started to pour out of the shelf in his locker. Everyone in the room stared at the boys and girl, Coach started to walk over looking at the chains as they kept falling, and then as Stiles and back at the chains until they stopped.

"Part of me wants to ask, the other part says knowing will be more disturbing then anything I could ever imagine." Coach said while slowly backing away. "So.. I- I- I- I- I'm gonna walk away.."

Stiles pointed at Coach before saying "That's good, that's a wise decision, coach." 

Marlow followed Coach into his office to ask about her grade, but before she got to him she seen Isaac staring at Scott through the holes in the fence like wall, and decided to walk over to him worried he was hurt from the events she knew had happened the previous nights. 

"Hey, Isaac" She said putting her hand of his shoulder, he turned around and his eyes were gold. Maybe she'd scared him, maybe he just couldn't control it yet but she could tell he was a werewolf, and her heart sped up a bit at the sight of his eyes.

After his eyes went back to normal he fully looked at her "Marlow." He said as he hugged her tight and to her brothers surprise, who was watching, she hugged him back "I'm sorry for scaring you."

She had thought he looked hot, but apparently Isaac took the fast beating heart the wrong way. "Its okay you didn't scare me." She spoke softly into his shoulder.

"But your heart sped up, doesn't that mean I scared you?" He asked pulling back a little bit to look at her.

"No, Isaac not always." She said looking at his shirt instead of him. The boy opened his mouth to reply when Coach blew his whistle.

"Female McCall, what are you doing in my locker room?" Coach asked standing right behind her.

"I was-" She was about to explain but he interrupted her.

"You can kiss your boyfriend after practice, I need my boys in perfect working order." Coach said while walking away leaving two bright red teenagers behind while the boys filed onto the field.

"Uh, I have practice So I should.." Isaac said awkwardly pointing to the doors to the field.

"Yeah, Yeah and I... still have to talk to Coach." She said starting to follow Coach out the door.

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

After talking to Coach she met up with Allison and Lydia outside while they were walking inside.

"OH MY GOD. You're alive! I didn't know what to think when I seen you disappear and then Scott heard you scream, it was terrifying. Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Marlow had an act for worrying to much about people sometimes.

"I'm fine, And I lost 9 pounds. During my night out." Lydia said as she looked at her Bestfriends. "And its not like my aunt's a serial killer." She said before waltzing into the school, but stop as she found everyone staring at her in dead silence.