0.1

I got off my plane and headed towards the main part of the town my brother is in. I was wandering around until this this beautiful blonde girl walked up to me.
"Hi, are you new? I'm Sarah." She greeted me.
"Yea I'm Luna. Listen I'm looking for a jj maybank, is there anyway you know him?" I smiled shaking her hand.
"Yeah he lives on the cut I can take you to his hang out if you want." She pointed at her gray suv.
"Yeah that would be great, thank you."
"No problem." We got in the car and sarah drove me to a old beat down house.
"Here you are." Sarah pulled in front of the house.
I scrunched my nose and looked at Sarah.
"This guy I've never even met is going to be the death of me." I said sarcastically making Sarah laugh.
She grabbed her phone before handing it to me.
"Here give me your number and I'll text you."
"Alright it was great meeting you Sarah." She smiled and drove off.
I walked into the beaten down molding house and there was like four people who looked up at me. Ok so he's my twin brother. He's not the girl or the two with dark hair because I have blonde hair and the only one left does kind of look like me. I walked over to the guy and shoved a folded picture in his hands. He looked up at me confused and I unfolded it so he could see the little boy in the picture was with a little girl and they looked a lot alike. I then flipped the picture over and after he read it his eyes went wide. Everyone around us looked at each other confused as the guy spoke up.
"What's your name?" he asked as little tears filled his eyes.
"It's Luna." I sniffled.
He jumped up and hugged me. I hugged back and began to cry. We pulled apart and the girl stood up.
"What the hell just happened?"