0.9

I went to breakfast with jay and then back to the Cameron's. I head inside and see that Sarah Is finally awake. She's in her room so I go in and lay on her bed as she does her makeup and stuff.
"You know, I think you look good with or without that." I say and she giggles.
"God, Luna, don't be so cheesy." She goes back to her mascara.
"I met Luke last night." I say looking at her ceiling until I feel a weight on my arm and look down at Sarah who puts her head on my chest.
"Uh-oh. How'd it go?" She takes my hand and starts playing with my rings.
"Horrible. He kicked something over then hit Jj making him bleed then Jj shielded me and got us out but not before he hit me in the eye.
"Ohhh, are you okay? Like, physically and mentally?" She looks at me with care so I smile.
"Yeah... so are you ready to head to John b's house?"
"Yeah." Sarah rides her bike but then I get tired of running so she just walks it since we're close anyway. I just finished filling her in on everything.
"So you found the gold?"
"Yes."
"But under an axe murderer's house?"
"We'll, yeah, uh— kind of."
"That's perfect."
"Yes. I mean the only thing is the well is super sketchy deep."
"kinda wish I was with you guys." She looks down as we approach the house.
"You'll be there for real tonight."
"Is it okay?" She stops walking.
"Yeah, of course. What? Vic and Val gotta be together, right?"
"No, no. I mean...with the others."
"Yes, everything's fine." I say and she sighs.
"What?"
"Kiara said something, didn't she?"
"No." I say not convincing her at all.
"Your the worst liar I've ever met."
"I'm not lying."
"Look, if she's gonna get territorial—"
"Hey, hey, hey, just listen. All right. Your apart of this too. You got us the Tannyhill map. Once we're with everybody, they're gonna be excited. I swear." She nods and we go inside and sit on the porch. Everyone comes out and kie yells as everyone else takes a seat.
"No effing way! You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" I look over to Pope and jj for help.
"I dunno." Pope shakes his head scared.
"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." Jj says pointing.
"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A pouge thing."
"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope says.
"Thank you!" Kie shouts angry.
"When are you not uncomfortable?" I ask annoyed with Pope now.
"I dunno. I rode her on the back of jj's bike pretty comfortably." He snaps back.
"It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him." Jj sides with Pope who's not even in this argument.
"That's cute, guys." I say rolling my eyes.
"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her." Kie looks at Sarah so she speaks up.
"Stop talking about me like I'm not here."
"Then leave." Sarah scoffs and looks at me.
"I told you."
"Told her what, exactly? That your a liar?"
"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch." Sarah snaps, which is kinda hot.
"When have I lied?" Sarah questions.
"You get somebody close to you—"
"I didn't lie about shit—"
"Everybody shit up!" I shout as loud as I can. I point to Kie.
"Kie, you are my best friend, right? And Sarah you're..." I turn to Sarah and chuckle.
"...You're my..."
"Say it." Sarah says.
"Your my girlfriend." I say with a tiny smile.
"Ohh...that's new." Pope let's out looking down.
"She's your girlfriend now? What was all that talk about you and John b just using her for information?" Kie leans against the railing. And I look Down feeling Sarah's eyes on me.
"Get the map, cut her lose." Sarah shakes her head.
"You said you were using me?"
"No."
"Yeah, you did."
"You said those things." I shoot jj and Pope a death glare and they shut up.
"Look, love just walked in, okay? I didn't expect it."
"Oh, vomit."Jj says and I stare him down until someone else speaks.
"It— just it kind of happened." I look to Sarah.
"And I'm not gonna deny it." I shrug.
"Right?"
"Oh, that's corny." Pope says but I just ignore it. And it falls silent for a second until Kie looks at me.
"Look cut the bill shit, Luna. If she's in, I'm out." I sit back a little bit and take a deep breath.
"Kie, im not doing this. I can't!" I shake my head.
"You are gonna decide. I'm very interested, actually, me or her?" Kie asks again.
"Both." I shrug. I'm not choosing, okay? Yes, I met Sarah first and it was basically love at first sight but me and kie have grown very close and I love both of them. So, there's no way I can chose between them.
"Ooh." Jj whistles.
"Went for the hell mary."
"Noooo." Pope says as Kiara walks away and leaves the house. Sarah turns to me.
"It'll be cool, right?" She looks forward thinking the gets up walking away.
"I'm gonna leave."
"Sarah don't." I mutter but she keeps going.
"Gonna let y'all chat. Let me know." She leaves and jj stands.
"I'd just like to say, you handled that beautifully." He goes inside and I follow. He opens the fridge but before he can grab anything I reach past him and grab a beer. I drink a few more and watch tv. After a while Pope comes back from talking with Kie and I've had lots of beers now but still grab another. Jj and John b grab one too.
"what'd she say?" John b asks opening the beer.
"That she's an idiot." He points to me and I roll my eyes. Jj jumps up on the counter.
"It's a no-brainer. Your picking Kie." He says.
"Mm-mm. Look I can't make that decision."
"So what? We're just dead in the water because because your pussy-whipped? We can't do this without Kie, and you know it." He throws the beer cap in a pile of them in the corner.
"And I can't do it without Sarah. Okay? They both have to be in on it." I state.
"We'll, good luck with that." Pope puts something in the freezer and I jump off the counter.
"You know what? I know this was my fault, all right? But it's out problem. I've got a plan. And you three shitheads are gonna help me out." I walk away from the small space and tell them the plan and we set it up and go to bed for tomorrow. I stay in jj's room tonight and text Ward. I don't think Sarah would want to see me tonight. She needs space.