ᴇᴠᴇʟʏɴ.

EVELYN.
—stranger things 'season 4'

Welcome to Evelyn, I'm Eleni. I hope you will stay awhile and enjoy reading this just as much as I enjoy writing it! Also do not be a silent reader. A comment would be awesome and even a vote.

— SYNOPSIS

EVELYN WHEELERs life has not been the best the past 3 years. Everything started in 1983 when her childhood friend Eddie Munson ended his friendship with Evelyn. He even avoided her as much as he could. She really spent months trying to understand what she did wrong. But then Will byers went missing and everything changed. Changed into worse. After one year full of chaos in Hawkins, fighting faceless monsters, she had met Billy Hargrove. The one who did not just understand her but also listened to her, the one who did open up to her about his home-life. He though that he had found the one person that he was able to trust. Their friendship developed so fast and was very strong until the day Billy Hargrove was found dead by the mind flayer in Evelyn's arms in 1985. She was holding him so tight with tears falling down her cheeks. She couldn't believe she had lost him forever.

The new school year finally started and Evelyn was now a senior. Unlike the past three years, this year was normal. She tried to keep all the disasters of the previous years behind and start a new, better life.

The question is what happened that made Eddie end their friendship back in 1983. Will they ever find their way back together?

— A NOTE BEFORE WE START

Yes, I'm rewriting the entire Evelyn book, it is going to take absolutely forever so bare with me. I'm not entirely ready and I'm warning you that the updates are not going to be frequent and might have long breaks. Also before we start I want to emphasise that some comments will not match the content of some paragraphs due to the changes that have taken place. Anyway, back to the task at hand!

— DISCLAIMER
(please read these and respect them)

I do not own the plot from the series Stranger Things neither the characters. All the rights go to The Duffer Brothers. I do, however, own my original characters and her plot lines.

This fanfic may not have the best plot out there so bare with me. English is not my native language so I don't write it perfectly which means errors may occur. Feel free to point out some mistakes but don't be rude.

This book contains sensitive material that might be troubling to some readers, including, but not limited relating to : sexual content, violence, death, murder, blood&gore, gun violence, explicit language and trauma. Remember to practice self-care before, during and after reading this book. I have taken great lengths to ensure the subject matter is dealt with in a compassionate and respectful manner. If you aren't into that stuff, I will advise you to not read further. It's your own choice after all.

Comments such as threats about my life or your own, over certain plot points/characters aren't funny so please refrain from leaving them.

If you want to take inspiration from my character, feel free to text me. But stealing characters and plot is not good. It takes a lot of time to think and write.

present : normal print
past (eg. nightmares, memories, past active) : italics
also when I change a character's point of view I will put the characters name at the begging or the middle of a chapter (eg. EVELYN)

— RECOMMEND READING FONT
- halvetican neue font - smallest size -
- black background -

— CAST

EVELYN WHEELER
Lily Collins

"You mean more to me than you will ever know

"You mean more to me than you will ever know."

EDDIE MUNSON
Joseph Quinn

"You don't know what it's like to love someone who sees you as a friend

"You don't know what it's like to love someone who sees you as a friend."

& the rest stranger things cast.

— ADDITIONAL

Thank you for deciding to give EVELYN Book a chance. I hope you all enjoy reading this fanfic. I obsessively read all the comments so feel free to say anything. By anything I mean maybe something funny or what you did today, ate, anything is fine <3

I am not proud from my first few chapters, they are not the best but try and stick with them. I hope as time goes by my writing will develop.

SEE U ON THE OTHER SIDE ;)
MUCH LOVE <3