A Body That's No Longer His

After Luca fell to the ground, Ike didnt take immediate notice. "Huh? What was that?" he asked as he heard the thud from the collapse.

Ike checked to see if Luca was alive, but there was no pulse. "Wait! Did you really die?! Who killed you?" Ike asked in shock.

As if Luca's spirits were unable to rest, or if it was in Ike's imagination, Luca's voice could be heard answering "You did."

"Oh my god. Are you serious?!" Ike shouts aloud, fully believing he did something to Luca.

"Well, yeah...I think" Luca's voice responded with uncertainty.

"Wow, so you can talk to ghosts too?" Ike asked suddenly.

"Am I a ghost?" Luca asked.

Ike, still kneeling next to Luca's body, switched the topic and kept talking to Luca. "You know, it feels like you've been talking longer than five seconds. How long have you been alive again?"

As if magic happened, Luca sat up striaght. "Um, I'm not sure," he responded, confused about what had happened in the time he was on the ground.

"Alright. Well, whatever," Ike said standing up, dusting any dirt from his clothes. "Let's get out of here."

"I would, but I can't get up," Luca responded, laughing nervously, trying to get up, but there was a heavy force weighing his body down.

"That doesn't sound very convincing," Ike said in a highly skeptical tone.

Luca tries to move again, but nothing happens. "Ike, I can't move."

Ike sighs and tries to prompt their departure once more, still feeling the people around him, despite Luca stating there is no one around except them. "Okay, lets go somewhere more private."

Luca keeps trying to get up, but still couldn't fight the force weighing his body down.

"Come on, don't be shy," Ike encouraged. "Do you need help moving your body?"

Luca nodded his head.

"Well, okay. Here stand up," Ike said, taking Luca's arms and pulling him up to stand.

"Good. Now let's try something different. Come over here." Ike said, slowly letting go of Luca.

Luca nodded, still feeling like his body wouldn't move no matter how hard he tried to move it.

"Okay, just follow me," Ike instructed, walking slowly to the entrance of the building.

Slowly, Luca was able to move, following Ike one step at a time.

"How does it feel to walk?" Ike asked.

"I can't feel my legs," Luca said. The force was gone, but now so was any feeling left.

They stopped walking. "Why don't you try touching yourself," Ike suggested.

"Eh?!" Luca asked, caught off guard by what Ike said.

"Im serious," Ike continued. "Just touch your leg."

Without asking questions, Luca touched his leg.

"Good. Now try putting your hand on your chest." Ike said, continuing his instructions.

With Luca's other hand, he placed his hand on his chest. "Ikey, what's the point of this?"

"Just do as I say."

Luca nodded and awaited further instructions from Ike.

"Now put both hands on your head," Ike said.

Still confused about this exercise, Luca removed his hands from his leg and chest and placed them on top of his head.

"See? That wasn't so bad." Ike said, reassuringly.

Luca laughed. "Yeah, I guess so."

Still egar to get outside, Ike prompted Luca once more. "Okay, let's go outside."