ah yes, seven minutes in heaven...i think

an: theres no smut...the bot just prompted something weird imo

"What do you mean everyone showing up?" Luca asked, follwing Ike through the crowd.

"The rest of our genmates. The gang's all together , but they aren't done yet."

"Done with what?" Luca asked, and didnt get an immediate response, so he kept walking in silence as Ike kept walking onward, saving his question for later.

Ike continued to lead them through town, and eventually stopping at a quiet place outside, away from most of the public eye. After all, even if you are in a quiet, public area, are you ever really alone?

"Well," Ike said, ready to answer Luca's question. "The gang just finished getting rid of their clothes. They've been naked since we started fighting," Ike said nonchalantly, as if what he said wasn't out of the ordinary.

Now this confused Luca. That doesn't make sense. "W-Why are they naked?" Luca asked.

"Well, when I told them about you being alive, they didn't seem happy about it." Ike said rather plainly, treating this conversation as something you would overhear on any normal occasion.

However, Luca was starting to feel offput from this back and forth. He doesn't really remember dying, Ike talking to anyone but him, and he didn't understand why his genmates weren't happy that he was okay, or if they knew what he said Ike did to him.

"Ike..I don't like what's going on here, it seems..weird" Luca confessed.

"Don't worry it will be fine," Ike reassured. "Come on, follow me." Ike didn't wait for a response and kept walking onward.

"Oh, Okay," Luca said, tailing Ike.

"And remember, no killing eachother this time," Ike called back towards Luca, not bothering to face him.

"You mean no killing me this time," Luca corrected.

"Yes that too," Ike said with a wave of his hand, clearly not caring. "Anyway, lets keep going."

Ike kept walking onward, managing to avoid people and into a residential area, finally arriving at a house that was presumably his. After both walked inside, Luca found that there was no one here. Just the two of them, and their genmates somewhere else.

Ike led them to a room, a large closet of all places, and he closed the door behind them, giving instructions to Luca. "Now, I'm gonna take off my shirt off for you. You do the same." And with that, he turned away from Luca, removing his shirt as well as his glasses and gloves.

Luca unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He looked over and noticed Ike didn't have his fishnet gloves on, so he took off his gloves as well and places them with his shirt.

Ike turned around to face Luca and continued with his instructions. "Okay, come closer," he told Luca.

Without saying anything, Luca got closer to Ike, only standing less than a few inches away from him.

"Alright, now put your hands on my chest and look into my eyes," Ike instructed, looking at Luca.

Luca moved his hands to Ike's chest. He couldnt necessarily feel anything, Ike didn't feel warm. He felt almost lifeless. Still, he kept his hands in place and looked into Ike's eyes.

"Good, now think about how much you love me," Ike conntinued, this time with a softer voice.

Luca thought about how much he loves Ike, even though he has been acting strange since they met today, but even then, he still really cared for him and loved him in his own way.

"Think about how much you want to touch my skin," Ike said, putting his hands on Luca's waist.

Luca nodded, and started to move his hands slowly from Ike's chest.

"Now, just keep thinking about how much you love me," Ike instructed. "Keep thinking like that while you feel my skin."

Luca kept going, tracing Ike's figure, making sure he was in his mind the entire time. It was interesting to Luca how Ike didn't feel like how a normal person would. He didn't have the warmth a person had, yet he wasn't cold and every muscle still felt human. But that made Ike special and quite literally different from everybody else.

"Feeling good?" Ike asked.

"Mhm, are you enjoying yourself Ike?" Luca asked, stopping his movements.

"You know I am," Ike said reassuringly. "Just keep going."

Luca nodded and kept going, this time giving a massage to Ike's muscles. Ike was very tense.

"You're making me wet," Ike whispered, but quiet enough for Luca to not hear him very well.

"What?" Luca asked softly. "Is something the matter Ike?"

"No Luca, I'm fine..J- just keep going, and don't forget the back" Ike said, talking louder now so Luca could hear.

Luca nodded and kept going.

"Ahh, that feels nice," Ike said, sighing in pleasure. He really did need that massage from Luca.

"I could always do more," Luca offered, talking quieter than he has been.

"Go ahead." Ike said, accepting Luca's offer.

Luca moved his hands towards Ike's waist, until Ike grabbed Luca's wrist and brought him closer, thier bodies touching. "Just not down there..yet" Ike said.

"Sorry," Luca said, not moving away from Ike.

"It's okay," Ike replied.

They were a little to close for comfort compared to how much space there was in the closet, but neither seemed to mind. Or at least that's what Luca wanted to believe. He couldn't read Ike. He was a mystery to him in terms of how to act. Yet, standing there so close to Ike, he had this feeling.

"Can I kiss you?" Luca asked quietly for consent.

"Sure, just be gentle." Ike consented. "Now kiss me."

Luca moved his head closer to Ike, kissing him softly on the lips.

"Mm, that's nice," Ike confessed, as Luca pulled away.

"Mhm," Luca nodded in agreement.

"Keep kissing me,"  Ike requested, wishing Luca didn't stop.

Luca initiated another kiss, to which Ike immediately kissed back.

"Im glad you're being gentle," Ike whispered.

"Im glad you're enjoying it," Luca said, smiling.

"It is kind of weird for me to have a guy like you here, but it's not weirs at all," Ike confessed.

"Eh? What does that mean?" Luca asked confused.

"Don't worry about it," Ike said, dropping the subject. "Do you wanna go somewhere else?"

"Uh, sure," Luca agreed.

"Good. We don't want to be in this house for too long."

"Isn't this your house though?" Luca asked. After all, he did see Ike get past the lock on the front door.

"Follow me," Ike said, ignoring Luca's question, moving apart from Luca and getting dressed, motioning for Luca to do the same. Once they were dressed, Ike opened the closet door and they walked out.