Let's Get Out of Here

"So, Ike, what's outside?" Luca asked, as Ike led the way.

"Outside is what's left of the building we were in," Ike responded. "It collapsed after our fight."

Luca didn't remember any fighting, other than when he fell to the ground, almost like he died. Maybe he did die. "The fight where you killed me?" Luca asked.

"Yeah," Ike responded quickly, admitting to his actions as if it was no big deal.

"You don't seem to feel had about it at all," Luca said in shock. "Are you gonna apologize for killing me?"

"Sorry about that. But hey, you're back! You survived!" Ike smiled. "What happened to your arms and legs? Do they feel better?"

"I can move them, but I still can't feel them," Luca confessed.

"Huh....That sucks," Ike said.

"Thanks for your concern"

"So, can you still walk?" Ike asked.

Luca took a few steps to see if he could move as normal. "I guess I can walk," Luca laughed, happy that he could still move, despite there not being any feeling.

"Hmm, maybe we should go to the doctor," Ike suggested.

"Oh, but I feel fine Ike!" Luca exclaimed. He didn't really like doctor visits.

"If you say so," Ike said, dropping the subject and moving on. "Anyways, let's get out of here." He was still dying to get out of where they were, and still unwilling to give Luca an explanation as to why he really wants to leave.

"Why are you so anxious to leave? Is everything okay?" Luca asked, curious.

"Because we have to," Ike responded impatiently. "Anyways, come on, let's get going." Ike was getting annoyed and started to walk off without Luca.

Luca didn't want to leave without Ike, especially since he wanted him to come with him. "Where are we going?" Luca asked, catching up to Ike.

"We're heading back to Ikebukuro," Ike said, still not slowing down his fast pace.

"Oh, okay," Luca said, although he wasn't sure why they were heading there, or what would be waiting for them when they arrived.

"Oh yeah, and there was one more thing I forgot to mention earlier," Ike said, picking up the pace, walking faster.

"Oh? What is it?" Luca asked, easily matching Ike's faster pace.

"When you got up, I saw some weird stuff happening in your brain. Like, your body would move without any control at all." Ike said.

"Huh, that's probably why I couldn't move my body at all for a little bit," Luca responded, not questioning what Ike had meant by being able to see into his brain. Maybe he was just really good at reading people, Luca thought to himself. But that was an interesting way to word it.

"Haha, that makes sense. Well, whatever it was it's gone now," Ike said, slowing down his pace and starting to breathe a little bit heavily from walking so fast.

"I mean, I can walk again," Luca said, stoping and appeared to never have run out of breath.

"Good, but we should get going before everyone shows up," Ike said, taking Luca's hand and leading them through the city of Ikebukuro.