Well Then....

Luca finally woke up, and noticed the atmosphere change. "W-where am I?" Luca asked.

"Don't worry about it," Ike said rather quickly. "Anyway, before you fell again, what were we talking about?"

Luca didn't remember. All he knew at the moment was like before, he couldn't move his body, once again like there was a heavy weight upon him or if someone else was in control of his body, like Ike had said. Either way, he wanted to talk about something to Ike. To see why he was acting different.

"We were talking about you going crazy," Luca said, waiting if Ike will go along with it.

"Oh right," Ike said, playing along with Luca's prompting of the conversation. "No worries. I'm fine now."

"Ike, I don't think you are," Luca confessed. He wanted to sit up, but his body wouldn't allow him to.

"Huh? Why not?" Ike asked, curious to know what Luca has to say.

"Because you're having a conversation with a dead person," Luca said, laughing sadly. He didn't know why he said it, but Ike did admit to killing him.

"A dead person how did you know?" Ike asked. It was dark but his facial expression showed that he was rather amused with Luca right now, and only if Luca could sit up, he would be able to tell.

"Because I am the dead person," Luca said.

"You're kidding!" Ike responded, tone full of sarcasm. He knew what Luca had been trying to do.

"No," Luca went on, not catching Ike's tone. It didn't matter anyway. Ike would have let him keep talking whether he caught on or not. "No you're either talking to a ghost or your imagination because you maybe feel guilty for killing a mean and evil mafia boss."

"Guilty?" Ike asked, pointing at himself "Are you sure it wasnt self defense?"

"Yes Ike." Luca said firmly.

"So, how long has this been happening?" Ike asked curiously, folding his hands in his lap.

"I dont know, the concept of time has been weird," Luca confessed. "I don't even know the time right now. If I had to guess, how ever long we have been talking is when you have been acting not like yourself. You lost it."

"Haha. Okay. That makes sense." Ike said sarcastically, and noting that Luca would still be dense enough to not catch it.

"So you admit that you're guilty?" Luca asked.

"Guilty of what?" Ike answered.

"For killing me," Luca said.

"No." Ike said plainly. "Don't think of it as me killing you. If anything, I saved you. But, yeah, I guess I am guilty of killing someone."

That caught Luca by suprise. Ike, being able to kill another human? Impossible. "Who..Who did you kill Ike?" Luca asked slowly, not knowing if he was ready to know the truth.

"Well," Ike responded smiling. Whether or not it was a happy smile, he didn't know. But it's not like he couldn't confess to his crimes now that Luca was aware of it. "I killed my dad."