You're in my head Lightbulb

" Hey, I think it's time for us to go to sleep now. It's really late and you seem tired." Paintbrush said to Lightbulb. " Nah I'm good and awake, I'm not tired at all." Lightbulb replied and then yawned. Paintbrush looks at her and said in an annoyed tone " Lightbulb", "What? I told you already, *yawn* I'm not tired :)" "Sure you aren't, your eyes look tired and you keep yawning." Paintbrush said, getting even more annoyed, "Lightbulb, we are going to bed right.now."
"Fine, but only because you're getting on my nerves 😒" Lightbulb stood up and walked upstairs, leaving Paintbrush with a peeved face as if she wasn't the one who was getting on their nerves.

Paintbrush heads upstairs and as they walk in to the bedroom, they see Lightbulb already fast asleep (I knew it). They went to bed right beside Lightbulb, they look at her with awe and thought to themselves..

" How were we able to go this far? The last time I remember, Lightbulb was just my neighbor who gave me a basket and now she's here beside me sleeping. She was really beautiful when I first saw her, she was happy and nice, full of surprises and once I got to know her, she was more than those things. She may be goofy but that's what makes her Lightbulb, she sure is a wonderful person and I don't think anything has changed about that. I don't regret meeting Lightbulb, she changed my life ever since the day I met her, I will never forget that day. Words can't express how she means so much to me... I love her ❤️"

Paintbrush smiles softly thinking about Lightbulb, they then snuggled close to her and falls asleep.

Helloo everyone, I'm so sorry for the delay 😭 I've been spending my vacation with my family that I almost forgot about writing the next chapter. And I'm sorry that this chapter is short, I was kinda rushing this and I didn't know what else I can put in but I hope you enjoyed reading it! Thank you :)