The First kiss..and we only met?!

Paintbrush's POV
I opened up the door and saw Lightbulb holding some gifts and flowers,and she wore something pretty cute....
Wait What?!?!
What am I saying?!!What did my mind just say?!!
It's Not Like I Like Her or Anything!
I am such a tsundere.....Anyways...I was suprised that she bought another gift but better....She is very nice...
"So Lightbulb What's all this?"I asked her,"Well....I wanted you to have a garden improvement so I bought these Roses and Dandelions!As for the gifts.....It's fruits again..But it's different fruits!"She replied."Oh...Well come inside I'll set up the flowers then we can watch a movie"I said as she comes inside and gives me the flowers I needed to set up and put the fruits in the fruit bowl.

Lightbulb's POV
I sat down at the couch and I waited for paintbrush to get the flowers set...Paintbrush finally is done with the flower setting and putting the fruits andwe watched the movie already.I was called "The secret of the abyss"It's Really horror,so I hope not scream.The part where there was a jumpscare,I covered my eyes.

Paintbrush's POV
Wow...Why did we even agreed to watch this..Lightbulb is even scared.Oh well it's near to the ending scene..almost...
"Paintbrush can I hold you?"She asked holding a pillow."Wait what??"Almost having a red face."Please--"She asked holding me.This girl is starting to get into my love nerves..."Ughh Fine"I groaned."YAY!"She said holding me.Another Jumpscare.....Great..."EEK!".She is so tight when she hugs someone.The movie ended finally....Lightbulb had fun and went back home.I opened the door for her.She stopped and said "Paintbrush I had fun today..Thank you for letting me visit and I enjoyed the movie even though it was scary but still I had fun."She said smiling at me."Yeah..Me too...I replied to her."Hey Paintbrush...."She said leaning on to me,I leaned forward to her and then our lips were closer and closer...until we kissed..

Awwwwweeeee!!!!!!Check Out the next one!