Don't be too cute >////<

Paintbrush's POV
I am really glad that Lightbulb is living with me.I never had someone to live with me.I am so happy that I met her....She's too much for me...She's Adorable,kind,sweet,beautiful,funny and just right to be with me.Oh I Love her so much...her crab...her smile...her face...her kisses....her hugs...her hands...
Oh wait...I am thinking too much.

Lightbulb's POV
REEEEEEEE!!!!!I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I AM LIVING WITH PAINTY!!!
Oh we are gonna have so much fun together!We're going to have a happy life...good relationship....get married....have kids....kiss each other....hug each other...
Okay I am thinking too much..
.
.
.
3 friggin hours later...
.
.
.
Back to Painty's POV
Wow...Lightbulb has been sleeping for 3 friggin hours and I haven't waken her up yet.
"Lightbulb??Goofball??Bae??Lightbulb??"Nothing not even a word wakes her up."LIGHTBULB WAKE UP!!!"I screamed as she woke up screaming too."AHHHHHH!!"She screamed so loud as if the whole neighborhood heard her.
"Shhh....It's just me."I said holding her shoulders."Oh sorry for screaming"She apologize and I said it's okay,she was just scared.I screamed too loud,so apologize too.

Lightbulb's POV
Paintbrush just scared me to death!I was about to wake up but paintbrush....errrr....I didn't know they scream too loud I mean the time when I was shattered,they screamed at that dude like literal fire.Oh!And I just noticed...I am electricity and Painty is fire.WOAH!WE WERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!We both have cool techniques together.
.
.
.
.
.
In the evening....
.
.
.
.
.
Lightbulb's POV
Me and Paintbrush were just sitting down on the couch being bored like a couple...until  I had a bright idea!
"Painty!"I called out their name.They replied"Yes Goofball?"."Since when did you start calling me goofball?"I asked."Since I was waking you up"They replied with a smile.Gasp They are so cute when they smile >/////<
Too Cute!I can't stop looking at them!Ah~I am rambling >////<

Paintbrush's POV
Is it me or is lightbulb kept on staring at me like I am cute."Lightbulb?"I asked."OH Yes???"She replied and finally snapped out."You wanted something?"I asked her since she was calling my name."Oh Right!Can we watch a movie?"
She was asking politely."Oh okay ^^"I agreed and asked her what movie."Any movie".I was picking something scary and I was too careless that I picked the most scariest movie.....IT.I never knew that this was the scariest movie,I thought it was Slenderman or Scream.Anyways I picked the movie(so carelessly)and it already started.
.
.
.
4 minutes later....
.
.
.
.
The scary part came and Lightbulb was really scared and she held or hugged painty's arm.

Paintbrush's POV
Uhhh.....What happened...I stared at lightbulb scared and....adorable.She was so cute that I didn't stop looking at her.She Is SO CUTE >/////<
I blackout for a second until she said "Babe...Is t-that t-thing r-re-real??"She mumbling.I was blushing too much...I just held her back,saying "No,not really but I promise to protect you with all my heart ^^"She hugged me and she was smiling,saying"Thank You....I love you...Your the best thing that I ever loved...I'm glad that I met you..."She said blushing with an adorable smile."O-Oh Uhhh...Your welcome!"I said as I hugged her back.I kissed her and she kissed me back.Thanks to the movie.....it made us hold on too tight....like a sweet lovable couple.She is too cute as heck.
>////<

Both POV's
THIS WAS THE BEST MOVIE NIGHT TOGETHER EVER!

I'm back guys and back with a new chapter.
Chapter 3: A Good Idea with a relationship with you...
Is it really exciting to see this new chapter.This chapter is about their sweet sweet lightbrush relationship.This is gonna be a new start because...

This chapter is gonna be the best one yet so far.I hope I will make you happy with every page in this chapter in this lightbrush story.Every single time I write these I always love making cute and blushy couples together,this is why I love Lightbrush!These lightbrush stories are really 👌👌.I hope I will get yall some anime nosebleeds >:3

Next Up is some sweet lightbrush cuddles.