First Date

Lightbulb's POV
I knew I had to tell them.It was time to tell them...I love Painty so much...Until 2 days later,I esca-I mean went out of the hospital already.I was happy because painty said until I got out of the hospital we both are going on a date but painty said at their garden because while Test Tube and the others were outside,they had planned that me and painty are going on a date.Test Tube told me about that I was excited.It was at a beautiful garden,not painty's garden but their garden is beautiful and amazing,but they prepared it already.The girls helped me wear something for the date.They told me to wear something that is my favorite.I wore I dress not a long skirt one but the skirt was about a-lined to my knee and It was blue and I had an blue umbrella and a blue hat.

Paintbrush's POV
Fan helped me pick something nice for the date.I wore this blue tuxedo that I had wear once.I didn't know men's clothes were easy for a non-binary like me.I picked up a rose from the garden and wanted to give lightbulb some.It was the most beautiful rose,I went to the garden that they told me and I saw lightbulb in a dress.She beautiful...So I sat at the seat and music started to play."Hey Lightbulb,what food do you want to eat?"I asked her."I want the salad"She replied.The waiter went here to check our orders"What order do you want Ma'am and uhhh.....Non-binary?"The waiter was confused by my gender."Fan I know it's you..."I said as I saw Fan's Egg."Oh Hi Fan! Congratulations on getting a job!"Lightbulb said when she heard me saying Fan's name.I facepalmed my face"Alright let's just order"I said and We already ordered.I almost forgot!"Here Lightbulb!"I said when I gave her a rose."Oh!Thank you Painty!"She said as she got the flower.
"Well...I wanted to be nice back"I smiled."I know you do"She smiled back.

After the eating.......
Lightbulb's pov
"That was really fun Painty!"I said while we were walking home.The others went back home while me and painty are walking at the path."Yea,It was really Fun"Paintbrush Replied."L-Lightbulb...."Paintbrush stopped and I stopped next and looked painty behind me."Yes?"

Owo