Introduction

Hi, my name is Vanessa Perez. I have black hair that goes to about my mid-back, and is wavy. My eyes are dark brown which I never really liked because I always though they were dull. I'm not that type of girl that has a model body, I'm not skinny but I'm not fat either. Everybody likes me but only because they need help on a problem for class. Some of them like me for me and I only have 2 friends, one named Samantha. She has blonde hair that goes to her butt, she has pretty blue eyes like the ocean color and she has a model body and basically every boy in the school likes her. My other friend is a boy and his name is Christopher, he has brownish-blackish hair and has perfect white teeth, he is taller than me by 5 inches (I'm 5'3) and he has green-blue eyes(and let me tell you they are pretty af). I live in Houston, Texas and I love it here because I have lived here all my life and it's really pretty here in the spring time. I have 3 brothers, one older than me and 2 younger than me. My older brothers name is Kevin and my 2 younger brothers names are Giovani and Brandon. My older brother is very protective over me and we have a close brother-sister relationship. I'm starting my first year in high school tomorrow at summer creek and let's just hope it all goes well.