Chapter 3

Vanessa's pov
*still in science class*

"So what's your name?" He asked, and I don't even know his name.

"Oh, um my name is Vanessa Perez, what about you, what is your name?" I questioned because he never mentioned his name.

"My name is Shawn Mendes, it's very nice to meet you Vanessa." He says and I reply with "it's nice to meet you too Shawn." As the day goes on with Shawn helping me on the paper that was assigned to us, I got the idea of what we were supposed to be doing. I told Shawn he can go and work on his paper but he said no that he would much rather help me.

Oh my god this boy is so sweet and really hot. I have to meet the creators of this handsome human being that is sitting right next to me. Hopefully one day I will meet his parents and his sister. Shawn tells me that they are all really nice, and I would agree even though I have not met them yet, but from Shawn I can defiantly tell that his parents and sister are going to be super sweet.

The bell just rung, informing us that it's time to leave school. I am so glad because this felt like the longest school day I have ever had in my entire life. I asked shawn what bus he rides and he said bus #35 and I said I ride that bus too. I guess we live close to each other than If he rides the same bus as me, but it's weird because I never see him get on this bus. Maybe he just moved to different houses.

I'll ask him tomorrow or something, but he was really cute and stuff so yeah. I think I might like him.