Chapter 9

Do you guys know who this is? Comment if you do.
Kevin's pov
*Later that day*
I went downstairs after Shawn left and went to go talk to Vanessa. I saw her in the kitchen making something to eat. I went up to her and just asked her if she liked Shawn.
I said "Hey Vanessa. I got a question."

"Okay what is it?"
"Well I was wondering if you liked Shawn?"
"Of course I do. He's my best friend." She said in a duh tone. "No I mean do you like him more than a friend?" I told her. She didn't answer for what seemed like hours, but in reality it was only like 1 minute.
"Okay yeah I like him more than a friend. Do you know if he likes me back?"
"Yeah he does like you back. You know, you guys would be a cute couple." She blushed. I can tell she likes him a lot. I swear if he hurts her in going to hurt him back. "Thanks" was all she said, but I really didn't expect for her to say anything else. I went to my room and called Shawn.
*phone convo*
(K-Kevin S-Shawn)
K- hey Shawn?
S- yeah?
K- she likes you.
S- who? Vanessa?
K- yes who else would it be Shawn?
S- I don't know, but thanks for asking her for me.
K- no problem. Bye.
S- bye.
*end if convo*
Well let's see if this relationship lasts a long time. If they do end up going out I'll be happy for the both of them, but if he hurts her I'm going to be really mad.
<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
Here is the update. I know it sucks, but at least I did an update right? Well tomorrow is the 4th of the July. I will probably update tomorrow since I'm not doing anything.
What are you guys Doing for the 4th of the July? Comment here. Alright bye lovelies!❤️