Chapter 5

^Just pretend that is her. I couldn't find anybody with brown hair.😁
*same day*
...I saw Shawn kissing another girl and I don't know why, but it broke my heart.

Right when I turned around and was about to leave, I heard Shawn call my name. I didn't turn around I just kept on walking. He called my name 3 more times and it was getting annoying so I just turned around and looked at him.

"What's wrong Vanessa?" He asked. I didn't know what to tell him because I know if I tell him what I saw he would tell me why do I care if he was kissing another girl. So I made up a lie and am hoping that he will fall for it.

"Nothing I just needed to get home because my mom texted me and said that its an emergency." He gave me a look saying 'you're lying' and I just sighed and told him that nothing was wrong. He kept on bugging me on the bus and I just kept on ignoring him. When we got to my house I said "Well looks like you have to go to your house now"

He just sighed and said a simple okay. I got my key and unlocked the door and went straight to my room since my mom wasn't here. Well she is hardly here so I just usually go staring to my room. I went on YouTube to look at some videos, but then I thought of making my own video. So that is exactly what I did.

Shawn always said that I can sing so I make a video of me singing 'Skinny Love'. It came out really good so I just decided to post it on YouTube.

I was really tired so I just decided to go to sleep and just sleep in late since tomorrow is Saturday and I have no plans for Tomorrow. I checked on Twitter first and found nothing interesting so I just went to sleep.
<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>
Well hello lovely people of the world. I updated and will be updating more because I'm out of school and it's summer! Yay! I was really sad that I had to leave my friends, but I just FaceTime them everyday so it's okay. Well I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all!😘