Chapter 1

Y/n Pov

I sat before my piano playing random tunes and jotting it down in my notebook if i liked it.The sky was dark as the moon brighten it up a little with stars in the sky that twinkles for every dead person.

People walking down the streets of New York,a city that never sleeps,alone or with their partner,smile on their face or heartbreak as i sit in my penthouse with a glass of whiskey and a piano before me.

I heard the door open along with the beautiful voice of my friend,Bella Hadid who i must say is a beautiful soul.I continued playing the piano remembering every key i touch the way they are being pushed down and made a sound before going back up.

I felt arms wrap around me from behind along with a familiar Chanel perfume invading my nose.Her silky skin on my shoulder.Her head rested on my shoulder as her breath hits my neck.Her arms drape over me.

Bella:"Hey baby.I missed you."She rasped into my ear making me sigh.

I knew what she wanted,sex,a good fuck cause her boyfriend,Abel,broke her heart again and i'm her back up plan someone she finds when needing pleasure.I knew it was bad but you do stupid things for the people you love.

I ignored her and continued jolting things down as i felt her remove her arms and move to sit on my lap as she wraps her arms on my neck straddling me and going back and forth knowing her affect on me.

Y/n:"I'm not in the mood,Isabella."I said making her roll her eyes.

Bella:"We had a deal,Y/n.When i want you,you listen and pleasure me."She said making me clench my jaw.

Y/n:"I'm not a toy to be played with so I'm saying this in the nicest way possible.Get out."I stated calmly as i sipped my glass of whiskey.

She scoff as she stood up and grabbed her bag.

Bella:"Fine but if i find somebody else to pleasure me.Don't regret and come walking back."She said.

Y/n:"Okay.Bai Isabella."I said making her storm out and slam the door making me put my head against the piano rethinking my life decisions.

I looked at the clock on the wall to see it was well over 1am.I closed the piano as i grabbed my whiskey glass and washed the glass after pouring out the remaining whiskey.

I locked the door and check that everything is good before stripping leaving myself in my sweatpants only as i turned on the air conditioner and tucked myself in looking at the view of New York and admiring the city lights.

Feeling darkness take over as i let it willingly wishing that tomorrow would be better than today and i won't regret my decision.I needed to do this for myself.I can't love her if she doesn't reprocate my feelings.