Chapter 4

Y/n Pov

Smut Warning⚠️

I was pushed against the front door as Barbara kissed me roughly making my hand go to her ass as i squeezed it electing a moan from her making me smirk in the kiss as i moved to her neck,sucking and kissing it delicately.

I tapped on her thighs making her jump making me catch her as her long tan leg wrap around me making me bring us to the bedroom.I threw her on the bed as i shut the door and walked over taking off my jacket and hovering over her.

I took off her satin dress as i pulled it down and threw it on the chair before going down as i kissed her inner thighs.I admired her body for a second before moving to her neck and finding her sweet spot easily.

She arched her back in pleasure making me unhooked her bra.I smirked to myself as i took out my hand and held her sides as i took one of her breast in my mouth while the other was being massaged.She moaned as she tugged my short hair.

Barbara:"P-please Y/n.I-i need you in me."She said making me smirk.

I grab the condom from the back pocket of my jeans as she helped me pull down my boxers making my dick sprung out hitting my abs.I roll the condom over my shaft as i moved on top of Barbara.I kissed her as i slid into her without warning making her let out a loud moan.

She begin tugging on my hair making me move slowly as i increase the speed slowly.I begin going faster making our kiss become sloppy making me pull away as her nails dig into my back making me hiss but none the less continue.

Feeling her walls clench and unclench around me meaning she was near.She let out a loud moan as she released.I slowed down my pace but kept the hard thrust.Once she was done,i continued the pace not wanting to stop angling my hips hitting a spongy spot in her making her let out a moan.

I felt a knot in my stomach making me climax into the condom making me pull out as i took off the condom and tied it throwing it into the garbage.I went back up as i kissed Barbara.

Barbara:"As much as i would like to stay here,i have a photoshoot tomorrow."She said making me smile as i moved and let her get dressed as i did the same wearing back the club outfit."See you?"She asks.

Y/n:"See you."I said saluting her.

I lead her to the door as i open it to reveal a certain Hadid.Barbara could sense something so she kissed my lips before leaving making Bella glare at her as she entered the car.

Y/n:"What are you doing hers?"I ask bluntly making her push past me and enter the penthouse pissed.