Chapter 3

Y/n Pov

Y/n:"I don't have a crush on Bella.Stop it."I said as the boys teased me.

Abel:"So you weren't giving the Mark guy a side eye?"He asks making me roll my eyes as i sat back and pout.

Zayn:"Y/n's in love."He said as if it's shocking.

Y/n:"I'm trying to get over her if ya'll dont mind.She broke my heart with the deal and i love her but honestly i cried too much for her."I said making them send me sad smiles making me shrug it off.

I laid on the bed looking at the ceiling thinking back about all those times me and Bella were just us without the deal.

Abel:"Well if you want to stop thinking about her,we can go to this new club it's new and most probably crowded."He said making me nod as i stood up and changed into this 👇.

I put my phone in the back of my jeans pocket as i said bye to the rest of the boys before me and Abel get in our respective car

I put my phone in the back of my jeans pocket as i said bye to the rest of the boys before me and Abel get in our respective car.Mine was a black Bugatti while his was a 1980 Porsche 911.
I drove to the club and arrived earlier than Abel.

I parked my car and got out shielding my face with the jacket to not be spotted by paparazzi or fans.I entered successfully as i walked to the bar.

Y/n:"One negroni please."I said making the bartender nod.

"Make it two."

I turn to see none other than the Barbara Palvin.I smile as i stood up and grabbed her hand placing a chaste kiss on it while look her in the eye.

Barbara:"I must say,Y/n.I always had a thing for players."She said making me smirk.

Y/n:"Well it's good you found me."I said making her smile as she walked over and put her hand on my neck making me do the same on her waist."I heard you and that sprouse broke up."I said making her giggle.

Barbara:"We did.Like last time."She said making me nod.

Y/n:"No strings attached."I said making her smile as she got closer and place a kiss on my lips.

We pull away as we grab out drinks and cheer as i sipped it.I felt my phone chime making me take it out to see Abel send me a text.

TwinkleBitch
Bella's and her boytoy is here along with the girls.They watching you.Her boytoy is with some girl while she's busy throwing daggers you way.

Y/n
I really don't care what she thinks now.

I closed my phone as i put back in my back pocket before going back to talking to Barbara.We shared a few kisses and moves.Barbara was grinding on me when i felt someone drag me outside the club.I turn to see a certain blueish green eyes .

Bella:"God what is wrong with you.You can't be doing that."She said making me scoff.

Y/n:"I don't owe you an explanation neither do i need to listen to you."I said.

I got back in the club as i grabbed Barbara and we got in my car going to my penthouse.