Chapter 2

Y/n Pov

As the rain drops hit the office building window,i sit in these comfortable reclining seat listening to people who are saying statements that make sense most of the time.

"So therefore we wanted to make sure that the clothes are 100% vegan?"The boy who was my aged said making me sigh as i stop spinning the pen between my fingers.

Y/n:"I'm saying this in the nicest was possible but what the fuck are you on about."I said making people in the room flinch."What brand of clothes are you wearing?"I ask."Come on i'm interested."I said seeing he was nervous.

"H&M."He said making me scoff.

Y/n:"Did you know that H&M isn't a vegan clothing brand?"I said making him shake his head in embarrassment.

Stefan:"Meeting dismissed."He said making everyone stand up picking up their stuff.

I grabbed my stuff as i went to the carpark we have and got into my Maserati.I drove over to the boy's house since they wanted to game and maybe watched a couple movies.

I change into 👇 while i was in traffic as i made sure to text the boys im gonna be a tad bit late.

I arrive at Zayn's house 20 mins later making me knock on the door as it opened to reveal Travis making me dap him before we got in and sat on the couch

I arrive at Zayn's house 20 mins later making me knock on the door as it opened to reveal Travis making me dap him before we got in and sat on the couch.I got passed a controller as we played Fifa.

Me and Zayn decided team up since it was always us vs others since we grew up together.We were playing when the door open making us ignore it and focus on the game.I felt the couch dip but i didn't wanted to look scared of losing the game.

After the game ended which means me and Zayn won i stood up as Zayn and I teased the boys.I sat back down and turn to see Bella and some dude on her side.She looked at me expecting a reaction but i just gave her a sarcastic smile before going back to talking trash to Abel.

Abel:"My ass your single."He said making me cross my arms and huff.

Y/n:"But am i unless your counting the girls i bring home from the club they're a one night stand."I said making him roll his eyes.

I sat back as i drink my apple juice making me hear a laugh making me turn to see Bella.

Y/n:"What you haven't seen a person drink apple juice?"I ask making her laugh harder.

Bella:"Yeah sure Y/n.Shut up and drink your apple juice."She said squeezing my cheeks making me swat her hand away making the rest laugh at our banter except the weird looking guy.

Zayn:"Who's the guy and why is he in my house?"Zayn says pointing to the guy sitting on the other side of Bella.

Bella:"Well guys meet my boy friend,Marc.His a producer and he's a good friends of mine."She said.

Kendall:"Boy friend of Boyfriend?"Kendall asks.

Bella:"He's a boy and my friend."She said making him smirk.