Chapter 5

Y/n Pov

I shut the door as i followed behind her with my hands in my jeans pocket as she threw her bag aside and sigh before taking a seat on my couch.

Bella:"I'm sorry."She said making me lean against the wall unfazed since she has apologised many times but did it again.

Y/n:"Is this one of your shitty apologies where you apologise and do it again?"I ask making her shake her head.

Bella:"No.I mean you don't own me an explanation.We're just-"

Y/n:"Say friends.I dare you."I said pushing myself off the wall.

She stood up and walked closer to me.

Bella:"Am i missing something?"She asks cupping my face.

Yes you are asshole.I am head over heels for you.Can't you see that!

Y/n:"No."I said making her look me in the eyes before clearing her throat and stepping away.

Bella:"What do you want us to be?"She asks making me take my hand out of my pocket as i ran one hand through my hair before looking at her.

Y/n:"I don't know."I said making her face soften.

Bella:"Is it true?"She asked making me look at her."Do you like me like the girls and boys say?"She asks stepping closer till there was no gap between us.

Y/n:"Yes."I said making her look shocked.

She spared me a glance before grabbing her bag and leaving making me stand there like a fool.

Y/n:"Fuck!"I said as i grab the nearest thing to me and threw it at the wall causing it to break.

I heard her car start as her engine begin becoming softer and further.I locked my door as i poured myself a glass of whiskey and down it making my throat burn but now wasn't the time.

I walked to the piano as i begin playing random tunes and singing things that came to mind.

-

It was currently 6am in the morning making me stand up as i showered and change after taking a quick nap.I had a charity event today making me get ready wearing 👇 as i got in my car.

I had a charity event today making me get ready wearing 👇 as i got in my car