11

Phoenix's pov
Emmett stops with Me in a tree high up. I look around "woah" he smiles and jasper says "look" and I look over and he puts his hand in the sun and he sparkles just like he said they did. I smile and he picks me up by my thighs and wraps my legs around his waist and I wrap my arms around his neck as he jumps and we speed back to the school. He puts me down and we walk out and I kiss them both softly.

I get in my car and emmett says "drive safe princess" pecking my lips and I nod and jasper kisses me shortly "let us know when ya get home Darlin" I nod and smile and head home. I walk in and see Charlie "you trying to avoid this talk?" "There's nothing to talk about Charlie. And no. I didn't avoid coming home. I was on a date" I sigh.

"I thought you weren't into dating one person?" I say "I'm not. They're not opposed to sharing either" "who is It?" "Jasper hale and emmett cullen" I reply. He asks "brothers?" I shrug and he nods "I'd like to meet them soon. If possible. But that's beside the point. You should really talk to someone" I huff "have you ever thought about the fact that talking about it would just make me feel worse than I already do? I don't want to talk about it with anyone charlie. Okay? Stop expecting me to want to talk about how my parents were ripped apart. I don't" and walk away upstairs I turn on the light and jump putting my hand on my chest seeing emmett and jasper. "Jesus Christ! You could've given me a heart attack" I scold.

Jasper comes over first and strokes my hair out of my face "we apologize Darlin" I nod and hug him and he hesitantly hugs me back. I look up at him "I won't break you know?" Emmett speaks up "jasper is uh...he's been through a lot. And he cares about you just like I do and the last thing we want is to hurt you" I say "I'm alright with a bit of pain" the boys smirk. I kiss jasper softly and do the same for emmett and hug him and he lifts me easily and I wrap myself around him and he chuckles "like a koala" I mutter "shush"

I feel a bit happier and I look jaspers way and he kisses my head as we make ourselves comfortable on my bed and he says "you deserve some sort of happiness Darlin even if I use my gift" I send him a smile and turn to him laying my head on his chest "is there a downside?" "To what?  Being like this or having my gift?" He asks and I reply "both" "being frozen and watching as everyone else moves on used to be painful. Still is sometimes. But I feel what you feel Darlin. More than anyone else. Your pain is ours but because of my gift it makes it worse." He replies. I stroke his hair out of his face "I'm sorry" "never be sorry for how you feel darlin. I hate feeling your pain and sadness and yearning. Knowing you, my mate, feels this kills me. And it kills emmett too. We understand why. But I have the power to make you happy and pain free" he tells me. I send him a smile and kiss his forehead gently "when it gets overwhelming for you...change my emotions id hate for it to hurt you" he kisses me sweetly "you're right you should be able to feel how you do without worry as to how I feel" "Jasper I don't want something as simple as my emotions to get between us and hurt you" I tell him, yet again afraid they're going to leave. He kisses my hand "you could drive me into a deep depression and I'd still stay Darlin." I can see nothing but honesty in his eyes but people have promised to not leave before. Emmett pulls my back to his front. And I move slightly and he tightens his grip and replies "don't tease" "I don't know what you're talking about" I reply moving again. I hear emmett mutter "fuck" slightly and jasper chuckles "Darlin don't tease" I get out of bed and grab clothes more comfortable and head back out and grab my homework and my reading glasses and emmett asks "you wear glasses" "only for reading" I reply working. I work through the weeks homework and as it gets late I ignore their pleads to go to bed.

My eyeballs start burning and I fall asleep at the desk.

Emmett's pov
I hear her breaths even out telling us she's done being stubborn. I walk over and pick her up slowly careful not to wake her and I tuck her in and kiss her forehead and she tightens her grip on me. And I chuckle and climb in the bed with her and she instantly curls into me and I watch as jasper speeds through her homework she didn't finish and he joins us kissing the back of her shoulder slightly.