38

Jaspers pov
We're waiting for her to walk down the isle to us. We're marrying our mate. Wow. She's gonna be Phoenix Elizabeth cullen-hale. Everyone walks down the isle to stand beside us and everyone stands seeing her as the orchestra plays

My god is she beautiful. Her red dress hugging everything in the right places but also poofing a bit. She's so...wow. If I could cry I would be.

Phoenix's povThe doors open as I take in the decorations and everyone staring as I walk to my mates down the isle

Phoenix's pov
The doors open as I take in the decorations and everyone staring as I walk to my mates down the isle.

I take in my mates and wow they look hot

Charlie and I make it to them and I kiss his cheek and he sends me a smile and hands me off to them and says "take care of her guys" they smile "we will" and they take my hands in theirs

Charlie and I make it to them and I kiss his cheek and he sends me a smile and hands me off to them and says "take care of her guys" they smile "we will" and they take my hands in theirs. The priest talks about love and troubles and making it through and we just smile at one another. "Jasper your vows?" He prompts. I get caught in his eyes and he smiles and starts "Phoenix...Nix...Darlin...baby...these are just a few of the things I call you. Not because it's normal for couples to do so. But because I love you. I never would've thought that the god daughter of the chief of police moving back to her hometown would end this way. With me completely, utterly, and infinitely in love with you. But I wouldn't change it for the world. Darlin you changed me. I'm ways I never thought I needed but also in every way I knew that I did and was too afraid to do so. You bring out the best in me. A version of me I never knew I had inside all along. You are my better half and I love you for everything that you are and are going to be. I swear I'm going to be by your side through everything and anything. Through sickness and health. I promise to love you on days when you might not love yourself. I have enough love in me for you, for the both of us. I promise to be the husband that you deserve to have and not give up when things get rough. I promise to listen when you need me to and sit in silence when you need that as well. I love you Phoenix Elizabeth Kyle"

"Phoenix your vows for jasper and emmett" the priest urges. I nod "jasper, emmett...I don't even know where to truly begin. You came into my life during the hardest times of my life and you chose to love me anyway. Despite me trying to push you and emmett away, and shutting down. You stayed and showed me what love us supposed to be like. You bring out sides of me that I thought I lost a while ago in a whole different way. You gave me love and that's something I'll never be able to repay you two for. I never thought I'd have this. I never thought I deserved it but you two showed me that I do. That feeling is okay. And I love you both for it so much. You put my broken pieces back together slowly bit by bit and still smiled and told me I was worth it and beautiful and perfect, despite the fact that you can get cut by my sharp edges. Emmett you made me laugh when all I wanted to do was hide and scream and you both turned my screams into smiles and love. You both mean everything to me and I can go on forever about how much I adore you two and how you saved me from myself and made me into the person I am today but there aren't enough words in the world to describe how thankful I am for you two and how in love I am. There truly isn't. I promise to be as open as I can be even when I want to shut away. I promise to be by your sides through anything this life may throw at us. I promise to be the best version of myself for you and be the wife you both deserve. I promise to not be too stubborn and to give in every once in a while even though I may not want to. I promise to love you both with every fiber of my being forever and after that if there is one."

Emmett starts his vows "you are everything I could've ever hoped for and more. I never thought I'd find someone so strong, funny, beautiful, headstrong, creative as you. I never thought someone as perfect as you could possibly exist. But you do. The day I met you after bumping into you at school....I knew. There was something about you and something deep down inside told me I had to have you. I loved you from the start and I'll love you until the end whenever that may be. And that's a promise. You always say "you can't promise that because nothings guaranteed" well we are. I promise to love you even if you aggravate me by being so headstrong. I'll love you until my lungs give out and my heart bursts into nothing and after that. I promise to be strong when you feel like you can't be anymore, I'll be that armor that keeps you safe and the jacket that keeps you warm. I'll be the shoulder you'll need to cry on or just rest your head onto. I'll be your strength when you feel as though you used all of yours. I'll make you laugh to ease your mind and heart from your hardships and I'll protect you from any and all danger the world may throw our way. I promise to never stray from our love and stay true and honest to the life we're going to build together."

The priest says "do you have the rings?" We're handed the rings and we put them on one another. I put on Emmett's

And then I put on jaspers

The priest asks "do you Phoenix Kyle take emmett cullen as your lawful wedded husband?" I nod sending him a smile "I do" "do you Phoenix Kyle take jasper hale as your lawful wedded husband?" "I do" I answer

The priest asks "do you Phoenix Kyle take emmett cullen as your lawful wedded husband?" I nod sending him a smile "I do" "do you Phoenix Kyle take jasper hale as your lawful wedded husband?" "I do" I answer. The priest asks emmett and jasper the same thing about me and they both say "I do" "you may kiss your bride" Jasper gets to me first cupping my face in his cool hands kissing me deeply as everyone cheers. He breaks away and emmett takes his place kissing me just as passionately. I'm married. I'm officially Phoenix Elizabeth cullen-hale.