24

Phoenix's pov
I can remember the entirety of my life. I can remember every moment I ever shared with my parents. I'm immortal now. I get to be with the men I love forever now. They no longer have to worry about hurting me either. It's been a few days and I'm okay. Doing well. According to carlisle I have the best restraint he's ever seen on a newborn. Allowing me to go to school. The contacts are annoying and I do have to change them every few hours. And as for the living situation.... Jasper and emmett asked me to move in to be part of them more than ever. Charlie was happy to agree. He's never seen me happier. Charlie also doesn't like Edward which I find hilarious.

And as for Bella? She's okay just wearing a boot for now. The cover was that she fell down a flight of stairs and out a window. Which is on brand for Bella. And as for my power? Well we know I can control fire to an extent and copy a power. I copied jaspers and didn't notice because I was just with them two and I always felt that I can tell how they're feeling anyway. I copied Alice's as well when she hugged me excited that I'm part of the family. And edwards as well. I have his speed and his mind reading abilities. Carlisle has called eleazar from Denali and told them we're going to make a trip during the summer up there so the Denali can meet me. And eleazar can tell what exactly I can do.

I follow Emmett's and jaspers scent to our cliff and see candles with the word 'PROM?' Lit up with rose petals. I see them and smile "yes" and pull jasper in for a kiss moaning at how he makes me feel. He pulls me closer and we make out a bit. We pull away and he smiles "I love you Darlin" "I love you cowboy" I reply and he smiles and I kiss emmett and he picks me up into his arms and pulls away and takes me in. I can feel his guilt. I touch his face "hey look at me" his eyes finally meet mine and I tell him "me turning wasn't your fault bear." He says "I should've paid more attention and-" I stop him "you didn't make her attack me em. I'm okay. I'm still here with you two. It wasn't your fault" "I couldn't protect you" he says. I kiss him softly "that wasn't your fault. She was going to target me no matter what emmett. Please stop being guilty. I don't hate that I changed. I quite love it actually" he smiles and nods "cmon we have to go see Sam and explain" puppies! Jasper chuckles "cmon darlin" feeling my excitement.

We meet at the treaty with carlisle and Sam glares my way and he snaps "you cannot change people! It is part of the treaty!" Carlisle says "we did not change her. The nomad Victoria that was running through bit her. It was too late to remove the venom she would've died" wow they stink. Paul snaps "how do we know she's not dangerous" I speak up "I'd really like it if you dogs didn't talk like im not right here. I have no interest in human blood and I never have even when I smell it at school or from hikers it doesn't appeal to me." Paul growls "she's lying!" I roll my eyes "you wouldn't last in a fight against me Paul stop thinking of ways to fight me" Sam asks "what?" Carlisle speaks "she shows signs of extraordinary power. Things I haven't seen before. She seems to be a copy cat and a pyrokinetic of some sort a family friend in Denali will be able to tell for sure"

"so she's dangerous" Sam growls. I roll my eyes "and you're not? You claim to not hurt people but I think Emily would beg to differ. Get off your high horse" he shakes and shifts at the mention of his imprint and I push my mates behind me "I don't want any problems. Honestly. I wasn't turned by the cullens and I have no interest in hurting people the treaty wasn't broken. That being said go home" he leaps and I feel myself heat up again and Like ive don't it 1000 times I use a fire energy ball it seems and I move my fingers and he whimpers burning. Cool hands touch my arm and they wince and I stop hearing jasper "hey darlin stop it's okay....we're all okay"

I stop and let Sam go and he and his wolves leave with their tails tucked and I feel dizzy

I stop and let Sam go and he and his wolves leave with their tails tucked and I feel dizzy. "Em-" I mutter before I fall and he catches me and everything goes black

Emmett's pov
We speed her back home and to Carlisle's work space and I ask "what just happened!" He says "I think she tapped more into her power and it was too much on her to take on at once...she needs to see eleazar...and immediately" I nod and jasper asks "will she be okay?" "I've never seen something like this in all my years so I'm not quite sure" carlisle responds. I take a minute to realize "she's sleeping....and breathing." I take her hand "she's as warm as she used to be" carlisle says "I'd say it's impossible but she's a rare case" feeling her warmth. And he says "her heart is beating" how is this possible?