1. MEET HER!

SUNSHINE SCHOOL

A school where free education is given to everyone who can't afford them.

A boy is running in the corridors searching for someone desperately. Well, he is looking for a girl. He searched for her in every classroom or staff room but couldn't find her. At last, he moves towards the canteen area and there he finds her sitting and having coffee with another teacher. He goes towards her and sits beside her tiredly.

The girl:- Cabir, what are you doing here?

Yes! The boy who is running in the school corridors is none other than CABIR DHAWAN. A very good friend of the girl named SHEHNAAZ.

SHEHNAAZ

A shy and fun-loving girl

A shy and fun-loving girl. She is beautiful inside out. In the world of selfish people, she is the most selfless girl with innocence. Loves to spread happiness. She can't see anyone sad. Has a very small family circle whom she can call hers. This includes her KAKA, her FRIENDS, and most important her BOYFRIEND who is her everything.

CABIR DHAWAN

A joker personality

A joker personality. Always irritate his friends with his baseless pj's. There is only one thing that keeps him sane and i.e. HIS FOOD. Above all this, he is a true friend. He can do anything for his family and friends.

Cabir:- yrr... Shehnaaz, can't you see how tired I am? So, ask me something to eat first. Waiter ...... ( Waiter comes there and asks for his order )

Cabir:- one corn pizza with extra cheese, one coke, french fries, and one veg burger. This much is ok for now.

The waiter goes from there. Shehnaaz is sitting there gasping at him.

Shehnaaz:- Cabir, how much will you eat?

Cabir:- ( stuffed his mouth with a burger ) Shehnaaz please mere khane par nazar mat lagao. ( Don't keep eye on my food )

Shehnaaz nods her head in disbelief murmuring some harmless curses to him.