5. HOPE!

Yashoda:- call me regularly, ok? ( while keeping her hand on Sidharth's head ) Waheguru will keep you both happy.

Sidharth smiles and kisses her hand and bends down to take her blessing. Yashoda blessed him with a whole heart while her eyes were moist.

Yashoda:- ( in a warning tone ) keep Shehnaaz safe and always be happy. And the most important thing, don't trouble her more with your mood swings. ( hiding her smile ) Keep your pregnancy hormones in check.

Sidharth:- ( pouting ) dadi......... you are my grandmom. So, you should be worried about me.

Yashoda:- noo... I know that Shehnaaz would take good care of you just like I did and even better than me.

Sidharth:- and how do you know?

Yashoda:- Experience! You can say that my face reading talent works sometimes except on your dadu.

Sidharth giggled lightly and gave one last look at his room before walking out leaving his grandma in a crying mess.

When here both grandmother and grandson are spending some quality time. At the same time, Shehnaaz is facing all the accusations which are making her more guilty. She becomes the center of everyone's hatred.

Varsha:- I don't know what type of a girl she is? ( with venom for Shehnaaz ) Such an unlucky girl!! She entered sometime back and broke my family into two pieces in a blink.

Innaya:- I know this type of girl, aunty. They just want rich guys so that they can spend their whole life smoothly.

Shehnaaz:- ( stammering ) no..... Y...ou... are....tak....ing......all.....th..i..s....in a wrong.... way......

Divya:- ( cuts her in mid ) don't your parents teach you values?

Innaya:- bloody down market girl. I know your type of girl who has innocent faces just to make rich guys fall.

Kiran:- ( shouts ) Innaya, be within your limits! You have no right to talk to her in this way.

Innaya:- ( angrily ) wow ... Just wow... What magic you know that for you, my grandma shouts at me. Great, just great!!!!! Bloody commoner!!!!! BITCH!!!!!!!!

Suddenly a roar came from the stairs which startled everyone.

Sidharth:- ( angrily ) Innaya........

READ OUT THE COMPLETE CHAPTER FROM MY SITE. THE LINK IS AVAILABLE IN MY BIO OR ON THE MESSAGE BOARD. ❤

SO, CHECK IT OUT AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS WITH ME. YOU CAN EITHER COMMENT HERE OR ON MY SITE. 🙏🏻