2. DREAM PROPOSAL

Shehnaaz reached her destination. But there is darkness all around. The driver too left after dropping her off. She, again and again, shouts to give her boyfriend a hint about her presence. But there is no response from the other side. She walks forward after taking Waheguru's name. ( god's name )

After walking 10 to 15 steps she saw some light was coming from the right side of the jungle. After gathering some courage she walks towards it only to be stuck in mid to see a beautiful lake in front of her eyes.

The whole area is decorated with heart-shaped lights. The whole place is looking so peaceful and serene just the way she loves. Nature's beauty is an add-on.

Suddenly she felt HIS presence around her and turned in his direction to see him kneeling with a diamond ring in his left hand. She gasped knowing what was coming her way and got slight tears in her eyes.

Boy:- Shehnaaz, I know that I troubled you a lot and am going to trouble you in the near future as well because you know time changes but I won't. ( Laughs at the end ) On a serious note, today I want you to be with me for the rest of my life. In these months I gotta know how important you are for me to live. You made me forget how to breathe. Now I am not able to dream a single day without you. ( takes a deep breath )

MISS SHEHNAAZ, WILL YOU LIKE TO SHARE MY LAST NAME?

WILL YOU LIKE TO BE WITH ME FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?

WILL YOU LIKE TO BECOME MRS.SHEHNAAZ SIDHARTH MALHOTRA?

WILL YOU MARRY ME? AND MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE ON EARTH?

The guy is none other than SIDHARTH MALHOTRA.

SIDHARTH MALHOTRA

The only heir of MALHOTRAS

The only heir of MALHOTRAS. Apple of everyone's eye in Malhotra's residence. He is the laadla of his grandparents and admires their love. Only because of them, he get to know the real meaning of true love in a world full of LUST. Has a look to die for. Any girl can fall for him but HE IS COMMITTED TO THE GIRL WHO IS THE OWNER OF HIS BODY AND SOUL. He never thinks about any other girl except HIS SHEHNAAZ. He loves her more than his own life. If time wants then he could die for her also. He knows that he is the only one to whom Shehnaaz can call her own. But he is determined to give her every happiness which she deserves.

Sidharth is waiting for her answer. He is confident about her decision but still, he is a little tense too. Not getting any reply he softly called her.

Sidharth:- SHEHNAAZ......

Hearing him Shehnaaz comes out from her zone and nods her head with a bright smile and eyes full of tears.

Getting yes in reply, Sidharth grinned like a baby and slid a diamond ring on her ring finger, and moved his gaze towards her to see her crying. Before he could do anything, she bends down and kisses him, making him shocked.