3. FAMILY DRAMA

IN MALHOTRA'S MANSION

A car stopped at the mansion's gate and Sidharth came out of the car and walked inside the mansion in an attitude where his family was waiting for him. He greets his family chirpily and takes their blessings. He spends some quality time with them before going to his room for rest. The whole house bloomed like a fresh flower with his mere presence.

IN VISHAMBER AND YASHODA'S ROOM

A very heated argument going on between the most loveable couple.

Yashoda:- ( pleadingly ) ji aap ek bari aur soch lijiye. ( Think once again, please )

Vishamber:- this is my final decision, Yashoda.

Yashoda:- but, she is not right for our Sidharth. You know her true colors then why do you want to make her our daughter-in-law?

Vishamber:- ( angrily ) don't forget what pandit Ji has said.

Yashoda:- so, that doesn't mean we make her hitch with our Sidharth. She is not the right choice for him, Why can't you understand? I don't want her in my family. Don't know why I don't get good vibes from her.

Vishamber:- (in an authoritative tone ) I already made a decision.

Yashoda:- ( angrily ) and your decision will affect Sidharth's whole life. Why don't you say clearly that you promised Manish Bhai to make his granddaughter our Sidharth's wife?

Vishamber:- ( aggressively ) If that's what you want to hear, then yes I promised him.

Yashoda:- then hear me loud and clear too. You are doing wrong with Sidharth and I am not supporting you in your wrong deeds.

Saying this she walks out leaving her husband in deep thoughts.

IN PARVEEN AND VARSHA'S BEDROOM

Varsha:- ( excitedly ) finally my baby came. You know Parveen Ji, I am so excited because tomorrow papa Ji will talk about Sidharth's marriage. I am so happy that I can't tell you.

Parveen:- ok, ok... relax Mrs.Malhotra. But why are you so happy? Because Sidharth ne abhi tak shadi ke liye haa nahi kaha hai. ( Because Sidharth hasn't said yes to the marriage, yet )

Varsha:- So what? I know him. He never denies papaji's decision.

Parveen:- don't keep your hopes high.

Varsha:- uffff......You don't ever let me be happy, right? You destroyed my mood, now go and sleep in the guest room.

Parveen:- ( shocked ) why???

Varsha:- because I don't want you here. Now go before I throw you out.

Parveen:- ( pleading ) please baby .....

After some pacifying sessions, both slept in each other's arms waiting for the day for which they were anxious for so long.

The next morning is going to bring many changes to everyone's lives. The changes would be positive or negative time will tell.

On another day, Malhotras are present in the living room after having a love-filled breakfast and chit-chatting. They all are spending some family time but Sidharth leaves to bring Shehnaaz as he decided to introduce her to his family today itself.

After 10 minutes the family and friends of the Malhotras arrived. They came here to fix Sidharth's alliance with their daughter, Innaya.

Mr. Ajay Dixit

Mrs. Divya Dixit

 Divya Dixit