Chapter 4

I woke up to an....... interesting view...I should say..my Yeodongsaeng (Younger sister)  and my Noona (older sister) were laying next to each other on the futon...but it didn't really seem like they liked each other cause Hae had her right foot on Noona's face while Noona had her whole thigh strangling Hae.

  It seems to me they where fighting over who get's the blanket even though the blanket wasn't anywhere near them but on the side of Hae.

"What...in the world?.."
I looked around confused and concerned
"If y'all wanted an extra blanket you should have said so..."

Noona woke up upon hearing my voice...

Cho Lee
"Oh...Yu-jun your up good morning.."
Cho Lee said in a groggy voice

"How did you guy's sleep?"

Cho Lee
"...it was all right Hae kept kneeing me in the stomach so I had to tussle her up a bit...but after all I slept fine how about you?"

( you sure tussled her up...she looks whooped..)

"Oh! I slept fine.."
I scratched the back of my head
Noona chuckled at me..and pulled out her phone

Cho Lee
"That's good cause it seems to me you slept great I even took a picture of you..Awww my dongsaeng looks so cute!"

"WaHAh! WHEN DID YOU TAKE THAT!?!??"
I jumped out of the bed trying to take the phone from my sister.

Hae-Won
"Wahhh! Why are you so loud in the morning Oppa..." Hae said rubbing her eyes and yawning

"I- sorry Hae..."

Cho Lee
"Hae look! I still have the picture of him!"
Noona crawls over to Hae showing her the ridiculous photo she took of me.

"Hey!-wait don't show Hae.."

Hae-Won
*gasp*
"OMG I remember last night when we took this!"
Hae giggles
"Oppa your so cute when you sleep! You look like a baby! EEEEHH when Noona and I we're fighting over the covers you were talking in your sleep!"

Cho Lee
"YAH! I couldn't help myself you're just to cute! You said something about a Dominant Alpha.. I obviously knew you were talking about me your Dear Older Sister!"
She says with pride puffing out her chest

Hae-Won
"UGH! He wasn't even talking about you...you don't even know who he was talking about you piggy!"
Hae says crossing her arms

Cho Lee
"Oh Yah! Maybe he was talking about me you don't know that! You RAT!"

Hae-Won
"OH YAH MISS PIGGY fine then! Let's ask Oppa!"

They both snap there heads to look at me waiting for a reply.

I stop and think for a while...

"Actually...I don't know who I was thinking about..I can't even remember what I was thinking ."

Cho Lee
"WaHAh!??! What do you mean You can't remember me!"

Hae smacks Noona on the head

Hae-Won
"See! I told you!"

Cho Lee
"You don't know that! He said he can't remember!! So there is a slight chance that he was!"

Hae-Won
"Ugh! Stop getting your hopes up high!"
Hae said pouncing on Noona

As they continued arguing I was trying to think of what that dream was about and what I was saying ...it has to mean something...damn! I can't remember
they stopped arguing and looked at me.

Hae-Won
"So Oppa what are you doing now sense your done with granny's landscaping?"

"Well..my boss put me up to a job that I don't know if I can handle.."