Chapter 8

Is it me or is really hot out today..I pull my sweater from around my neck to fan myself.  I head towards the back yard so I can start on my new project. As I'm walking I bumped into something soft and warm.

What the? I think to myself while looking down to see what it was.

Yu-jun
"Oh! Why hello there"
I say smiling patting it's head

The dog wags his tail and sticks out it's tongue.

Yu-jun
"And who might you be?"

I bend over to get a better look at the beautiful doberman.
The dog jumps up and knocks me over licking my face.

Yu-Jun
"AHHH-"
I scream falling over

As I'm struggling to get up I notice someone leaning over me.
I quickly roll over to my stomach and crawl my way out from under the big dog. I finally get up and turn around and see who was there.

Yu-jun
"Sorry is this your dog I didn't mean to touch him without permission."
I say with my head down to apologize

I could hear the person walking up to me not saying anything. I slowly look up to see what they were doing.

And to my surprise it was a lil girl, a cute one at that with two pigtails wearing a red dress with black doll like shoes and holding a white bunny plushy.
She walks even closer to me looking up hugging her stuffy.

Yu-jun
"...why hello there lil one.."
I say smiling at the sweet girl

She just nods her head and walks over to the dog. I turn around to watch what she was doing. The lil girl happily pets the dog squatting down. I slowly walk up towards the both of them. The dog looks up at me from laying down and sticks his tongue out.

Yu-jun
"So...what's the doggy's name?"
I say squatting down with the little girl.

She turns and looks at me again smiling.

"His name is cookie"

Yu-Jun
"Oh! What a cute name for a cute dog"

"Thank you"
She says giggles

Yu-jun
"And may I ask what your name might be?"

"My name?"

"Yes your name? What is it?"

"Well...my name is Eun"

Yu-jun
"What a beautiful name, well my name is Yu-Jun"

She smiles deeply at me and jumps up in joy.

Eun
"Yay!"

She says running around with her arms in the air. I giggle slightly at the sight.

Yu-jun
"So is this your doggy?"
I tilt my head

She stops running around and looks at me then the dog.

Eun
"Yes! He's my guard doggy."

I was not surprised to hear that the dog was for security purpose's  even tho he didn't look much scary to be honest. But I guess dogs only look scary when they're mad.

The little girl claps her hands together and cookie leaps up from its laying position. She then waved me goodbye and continued on to were she was going. And as so myself I kept walking to the garden hoping to get there in peace.

                      10 minutes later

I finally arrived at the huge garden in the back of the mansion. With my tools in my hand and my company's cap on my head. I start on the path to the entry way.  Digging up spots where I would put the stepping stones. Making sure the measurement of the gaps between it were even. The digging took me about 3 hour and thirty minutes. The path lead out to each part of the garden I mapped and planed out. On the far left will be a pond and next to the pond would be a rose garden with a water fall and some benches in the middle. On the far right will be Hydrangea garden with another water fall with seating in the middle. Between the two flower gardens there is a butterfly enclosure and on each side there is two willow trees. There isn't any butterflies yet in the enclosure but eventually when I'm down with everything I'll buy some.