◆𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴ𝓊ℊℯ◆

_______________________________

I can't help but love you,
Even though I try not to.
I can't help but want you,

I know that I'd die without you.
I can't help but be wrong in the dark,
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts.

I can't help but want oceans to part,
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts.
_______________________________

                     𝑾𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔
        01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
        ⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
                       ılıılıılıılıılıılı

Tight...

My neck feels tight...

It felt like I was running out of air. My throat is stuck in seclusion as the air outside my nostrils and mouth finds no entry to enter my body.

It hurts. It fucking hurts.

I squinted my eyes open... adjusting my sight as I started hearing a voice that sounded broken and filled with anger. I couldn't understand what it was saying, but it was hurt. It sounded hurt.

I opened my eyes, but I only saw a blurry figure on top of me. Its shape was the same as the human anatomy. But its texture is like a TV glitch, except it formed in a black mist. Its arms were gripping my throat. It was choking me. It was trying to kill me.

"I hate you..." its voice was vague, yet I could still understand the details.

"I hate you...so so much..."

"I fucking hate you!"

Shit, its grip on me tightened, and my suffocation was getting worse as it is. Fuck! I need to get out! I need to escape!

I wanted to move my body, but nothing happened. As I try to raise my hands to punch the anonymous figure, I was still, like frozen ice. Even when I tried to kick my legs to maneuver myself away from the crazy thing, it didn't happen. I couldn't even open my mouth, as if I was paralyzed. His grip on my neck was so painful that it felt like it was going to break my Larynx.

Then, something dripped on my cheek before it made its way through my mouth. Despite my mouth being closed shut, I tasted something. It was liquid. It tasted rather salty, but a bit sweet like sugar... what the hell was it?