4 - 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚

So yeah, I died by getting hit by a truck, and reincarnated into crazy Hanma's little sibling

So yeah, I died by getting hit by a truck, and reincarnated into crazy Hanma's little sibling. What could possibly go wrong?

 What could possibly go wrong?

❥︎YOU WERE laying on your back as you stared blankly at the ceiling of your room. You've been stuck inside your little crib for weeks now. Sleeping, drinking milk, rolling, playing with your new brother, then taking a number one and two from time to time on your baby diaper.

After a moment, you sighed, already finding your new life as a baby very boring. Nothing to do to keep you preoccupied and the constant affection that is given to you by your new parents. Your mother was a housewife while also constantly helping your father (who owns a ramen shop) sometimes when it becomes really crowdy or rare moments when you and Shuji are both asleep during day time.

Of course, your mother doesn't just leave you both alone. Your nice neighbor sometimes volunteers to take good care of your and your brother. Mr. Chatski, you heard from your parents that Mr. Chatski is a single man, never interested in any sort of relationships with other people. You also know that he works as a host in some club during the nighttime, good with the ladies and all, but despite all of that, you noticed he never makes a move on your mother.

Also, the fact that he is quite close with your father, so you guess you can trust him a little bit. He's very good at taking care of both of you, always having a smile on his handsome face, good at playing games with Shuji, and is very careful around you too. You were still playing along with the act of an "Adorable baby," acting cute, rolling over the floor, trying your best to stand up sometimes, but still failed in many attempts.

Regardless of all the failures, Mr. Chatski would assist you when your mother or father isn't around. He would cheer encouraging words for you not to give up, which sometimes caused you to flush over it and get embarrassed. But after days, weeks, months, and years have passed by, you don't only know how to walk and run, but you also slowly know how to talk properly now.