3 - 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒎𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒐?

I woke up and became someone else's sibling

I woke up and became someone else's sibling. One stress, and another one to go.

 One stress, and another one to go

❥︎YOU DON'T KNOW how long your eyes have remained shut for such a long time. Could it be hours? Days? Weeks? You're unsure of it all but you hope it would be close to 2 years at least. That way you can finally open your eyes and release the rest of your slumber away from your body. But once you did, all you could see was pitch black darkness around you.

From left to right and right to left, everything was pitch black as the endless void of darkness or something. After what felt like a couple of panic heartbeats, a light illuminated above you as the familiar tall figure of FM showed. 'Finally' you sighed in relief as soon as you saw him floating above you like some God. Well, it might be one but then again, you're not entirely sure.

FM's eyes were a clear pair of glowing amethyst as its curles of silver hair remained afloat from its back like fluffy clouds. The strap of white clothing on it that reminded you of the fashion style from ancient greek showed its cleavage pleasantly well, and you're not complaining. But it's flat, so you're still not sure if it's a he or a she since that beautiful face is also a bit misleading.
Even the voice isn't quite helping since it sounds like a robot.

"You're reincarnation process is almost over," FM spoke as it snapped its fingers to magically summon a goblet of wine from its side. It grabbed the golden goblet close to it, then crossed its legs up in the air. "Now, for the things, you must know," It began as you listened attentively. "I have already told your brother beforehand since he awoken much early than you and has already reincarnated, but before I start." It took a moment to pause as it gestured its free hand from its left side for you to be directed.

You raised a brow but didn't question further as you followed the direction where he pointed at. A screen of light slowly appeared in front of your sight as it glitched momentarily before it showed the image of a woman. A woman standing on the terrace of some kind of compartment with her shoes off and was standing on the edge of its deck railing. But there was something off about it. The back of the woman...reminded you of someone...