YOU GOT ME - PART 5

"I like you. I really do. What do you want me to do to prove it to you? I never thought of you as a challenge for me, but if you say so then...." Garima went nearly to Agni and placed her mouth to the Agni's ear.
".... Challenge accepted. "

Garima breath was hot against Agni's ears. Her hands were placed perfectly on his chest and she fitted perfectly as she leaned into Agni's body. Agni almost fainted as he saw the Garima Ruhail walk away from him swaying her hips in a way he had never saw Garima did before.
Not that he was checking her out.yeah.
--------
Attempt 1:

"Hey Agni! Hey Pramod! Hey Raag!"
Garima said to the three friends.

"Hi Garima! You could have just said
'Hi Guys! that could have been more simpler pramod said to Garima.

"Oh right" Garima smiled. So much for word vomiting " Can I join your table? The room seems occupied". Agni glanced at the library and it was empty. There are only 6 people in the room, the 4 of them and the 2 librarians. He raised her eyebrows at Garima and waited for her to continue.

"Well it seems that we are all studying for the same subject so I was guessing that I can join you three. Get some insights may be? ". She said sheepishly

Agni just nodded and gave way for Garima to sit on their usual library table.
Throughout the time Agni didn't spared Garima a glance, which made Garima more determined to crack that hard exterior of Agni. It was hard job, but she was eager to do it.

Attempt 2:

"Hi guys!" Garima greeted them chirpily.

"Wow! that was the better than a last time". Raag quipped that earned him a smack from Pramod from the back of his head, and Garima just give him a soft smile.

"I would just like invite you three to a party that we'd be holding tonight around 7 pm. If you would like"

"We would lo.... Ouch! "pramod said and stopped as Agni stepped on his foot.

"Sorry. We have a to do thing tonight. "
Agni said and he saw Garima's face drop which caught him off guard.

"Okay.Sorry about that." Garima said and gave him a final nod.

Attempt 3:

"What are you reading? " Garima came from out of nowhere. Agni who reading a book about criminal masterminds.

"Nothing. I was just reading. " Agni said
going back to what he was doing. Garima took the opportunity and sat beside Agni.

"Where's Pramod and Raag?"

"They still have class" Agni answered briefly "what about your friends?"

Okay. So he's doing small talk. This is a progress. "They have just class too. I just saw you and figured I could use a time alone with you. "

Agni coughed trying to hide the blush that was happening in his face and Garima saw this as a sign of victory. After 2 failed attempts, maybe it was the first time that she can be good friends with Agni. For now. She is doing a great progress. It was good. She needed to up her game.