YOU GOT ME - PART 6

"Garima. Can you pick up something for me, along the way? I left pistol on my volt " Susheela told her sister over the phone.

"Sure. I'll bring it over the station" Garima said as she paced through her sister's room and got her gun. "Got it! Be there in 10! " She exclaimed and hangup. She got her car keys and went straight to her car and drove to the station. She was only halfway away from her destination when she heard her car make that annoying sound that telling her the engine was above to give up in...

"Oh no!. Not again!" She slapped her stirring wheel and went to down to check on the engine. Busted. She said. She shot susheela a quick message that she might be late but left the fact that her car was not working. Her sister was not going to like that.

5 minutes into trying into make it work, they young Ruhail decided to give up. Miraculously, a stranger came out of nowhere that brought Garima Ruhail to pure shock.

"Can I help you ma'am? " I know that voice? She thought and gave the person a glance. And there she saw Agni Rajawat in all his 6'0 glory.

"Ruhail? What are you doing here? "
Agni seemed to shock with seeing a distressed Garima on the road.

"My car stopped and I can't seem to fix it"
Garima said showing the tools on her hands, which were not the correct tools by the way. Agni saw this and he wanted to laugh at that Garima was doing, but now was not a good time.

"Let me help you with a later. I can just give you a lift to where you are off to" Agni offered. This was the first time that Agni offered something to Garima. That's so sweet. The young Ruhail said to herself. "But don't thing about it as anything. I was just going along the way"
Agni said in a beat, not wanting to give Garima a benefit of the doubt thinking that he was doing this because he liked her.

Garima disregarded what Agni said. It was obvious that Agni was into her too.
The way Agni shifts When he looks at her, she knew she had an effect on this handsome man Rajawat. It was the time to use that to her advantage.

"Sure. Whatever you say. I was going to the police station. "She said. Agni nodded. Since he was headed that way too. Atleast it was really along the way.

They were inside the car and Agni was not saying a word to Garima, and Garima knew that she needed to the break the silence.

" You know. You are handsome man" She said that brought a red blush to Agni's face. And there was a silence again.

They arrived at the station in no less than 5 minutes and Susheela came rushing out of the building, straight to her sister.

"Garima! What took you so long! " Susheela said as she hugged her sister tight.

"Just little side track. But all good Sushi. " She smiled and the Susheela , Agni
by her side.

" Rajawat! Why are you with my sister?
Are you hitting on her? " She pointed to Agni. Garima was confused as to why Susheel knew Agni, and to her own horror, it was so obvious! Agni was interning in the Police Department! Of course!

How can she have been so stupid not knowing that! She never really knew what Agni was taking, but with all the books about criminal masterminds He was certainly a criminology student.

"Nope. I just saw her on the road. Car got busted, So I offered her a lift. " Agni said and Susheela glared at Garima. They were talking about the car later. I am so dead. Garima said to herself and she gave Agni a subtle glare that caused Agni to gulp and exist the scene.