YOU GOT ME - PART 8

The next day Garima cannot keep it to herself anymore. Not after what she saw in this morning.

Flashback...

Garima was headed to the locker room where she left her sports bag one from gym class when she heard the sound of ball bouncing from the court. Curiosity, got to her,  so she got her bag and made a side trip to the basket ball court. What she saw was something she never could imagined seeing.

There she saw Agni,  was playing hoops with pramod on a one on one battle.  He was wearing a lose black muscle shirt that fit his fine and a pair of white shorts. She couldn't ever take her eyes off  Agni especially when he got the edge of his shirt and wiped the sweat of his face giving Garima a view of those glorious abs. Who has abs that look so hot? The younger Ruhail told herself.

She was sure that Agni Rajawat would be death of her.

And then some girls was surrounding him and try to flirt with him. She distancely watched those girls and Agni Rajawat.. She got so jealous...

She immediately thought to take the next step to got agni to herself only..

Back to the moment, she was on the cafeteria with her friends who were looking at her while she looked over to where Agni and Pramod were, still wearing their gym clothes. They were just a few seats apart so she can hear what Pramod and Agni talking about.

"I don't know Pramod.  I just need to take this off my chest.  It's really heavy and i can't take it anymore" Agni said to his friend and Garima heard it. Garima who was not thinking straight as of the moment suddenly blurted out of nowhere. " I hope it's your shirt"

"What Garima? "Billy cat asked.

"What? " Garima blinked. "Nothing" She said  she saw Agni got up walked out of cafeteria. "Sorry guys I have to be somewhere"  She got up and followed Agni.