YOU GOT ME - PART 9

She saw Agni go to the car. It was parked somewhere isolated and it was only two of them there. Garima couldn't take it anymore and she made Agni looked at by force.

"Garima? " Agni gave the young Ruhail confused look.

"Say my name again" Garima said.  Her eyes showed a different kinds of determination and something else. Something that Agni was not aware of.

"Garima?" Agni said unsure of what was going on.

" Get in the car" Garima ordered,  and all Agni can do was nod and got to the driver's seat and garima was on the passenger seat. "Drive"

"What? Where to? " Agni said confused as he looked at Garima who had an unreadable expression in her eyes.

"Just drive and I'll tell you the direction" Agni just nodded and was still not sure what was happening. He was afraid. This was the first time He saw Garima on this state. Something was not right. He just can't point at what it was.

They stopped seemed like Garima's house and Garima got down.

"Come with me" She said to Agni in a commanding tone. Agni was out of the car in an instant and he followed Garima. He was so used to following orders that he didn't questioned Garima with what was happening.  He was confused, but he was afraid as well as it may snap the younger Ruhail, and it would not look fine.

In Garima house no one where in her house. Susheela was working in the police station. Her dad, mom, uncle and aunty and her brother all of them are went to the Puttu's uncle's house.

________

"You got me, Garima.  I love you too❤  Since day one" Agni admitted....