YOU GOT ME - PART 10

Precap:

In Garima house no one where in her house. Susheela was working in the police station. Her dad, mom, uncle and aunty and her brother all of them are went to the Puttu's uncle's house.

Agni got inside of the house and Garima closed the door. Agni was in pure shock when Garima grabbed his neck and hugged him tight.

Woah! What is happening? !  Agni thought to himself.  He wanted to push Garima away, but his body betrayed him when he hugged Garima with equal passion.  It was a passionate hug. He placed his hands on the young Ruhail's hips and pulled her closer.

Garima pushed Agni to the door and held Agni's face. And she kissed Agni's both of his cheek. That moment she kissed Agni, all her jealous and frustration went out of the window. She knew that it was unfair not fair for Agni.  She trapped him in her house and Agni was not going to like this after, but she can't stop. Now when the Agni Rajawat kissing her cheek's back and holding her like she was the softest thing on the earth.

They kissed for felt like forever, but then Agni looked into her eyes. And then they connected their foreheads closing their eyes and enjoying the moment..

"Woah, what are you doing? Garima? "
Agni asked the younger Ruhail. He loved it, but he was still not sure with what was happening.

"I hate you" Garima said as small tears started to roll down her cheeks. Agni panicked and was not sure he needs to do. He just hugged Garima because he was unsure of what he needed to say. It was the safest. He heard the Garima's sniffles.

"I hate you! I love you and you don't believe me. I have been doing my best to try and impress you and you still don't give me a chance!  I have never felt this way before! " Garima said in between sobs.

Agni did not know what he had to say.  He was lost of words. He sure knew that, Garima loved him,  and he was being honest, he didn't really hate the young Ruhail.  Garima on the other hand was not done with her speech yet.

"You are not a challenge to me. But i want you to know,  that I ever wanted someone so badly.  So tell me Agni. How I get you loved to me?" She said resting her forehead to Agni's chest.  The Rajawat  heart melted at the admission and he gave into the temptation that he and been fighting ever since the first day.

"You got me, Garima.  I love you too❤  Since day one" Agni admitted and hugged Garima.  The younger Ruhail gave Agni the time to speak, and so she waited patiently.

"The first day, you got mad at us for sitting on your chair.  I loved you then.  I was just an idiot to deny it all the time. I'm sorry. I was never good with feelings. But i have tender feeling for you please forgive me" He paused " I tried to pushed it all away. I thought that i was just a flavour of a month for you.  I'm sorry if I listened to what people were saying about you. I love you so much and I hate myself for hurting you like this. Please forgive me." He kissed Garima's forehead.

Garima can't believing what she was hearing. Agni liked her! She kissed Agni in his lips this time and this kiss is bit more slower and sweet, and she stopped kissing Agni and hitting him hard.

"So you mean that we could been having doing this for a long time?  You are so dead Agni Rajawat!"

She playfully punch Agni's arm and Agni just caught her in between his arms,  and pecked Garima's cheek and gave her a goofy smile.

"How can I make it up to you? " He asked Garima.

"For starters, that smile. Don't ever smile like that with other people. got it? "

"Yes Ma'am.  He smiled playfully. Now let make it up to you" Agni said "you will be my girlfriend? mi, lady"

Garima laughed" Yes! And you are trying to impressing me? "

"Well, I figured that it's my turn to show you how much I love you now🥰"

"Okay" Garima smiled and leaned into kiss Agni and paused midway
"And Agni? "

"Yes? " Agni said

"And I love you too" Garima said and Kissed Agni.  It was the start of something new for  Garima and Agni. Garima surely get's what she wants.

And Finally Garima got Agni❤...

_____________