Chapter 16: Don't be strong

Flashback:

A beautiful small six year old girl sitting in her bedroom, with a pout. She was playing with her little baby brother but he wasn't laughing on her tactics.

" The little baby of Dad's friend always laugh when I does this. Why don't you?" She said with a pout. She laid beside the baby and started to think about how to make him laugh.

She was deep in her thoughts when she felt a pair of tiny hands cover her eyes.
" Varshaa!" She exclaimed and the little girl who was just two year laughed.

" She laughs but he doesn't laughs." She said pointing at her little baby with a pout.

The little 7 year old boy climbed up the bed and went to the youngest baby and held him in his arms. He nuzzled his face in the baby's tummy and he started to laugh.

" That's how you do it." He said

" Really?" The little girl said and went to her brother, she did the same thing and this time he laughed. With that the three elder one too started to laugh. The little girl continued to play with her brother and the boy looked at her adoringly. Little did they know that they won't be able to see each other again. That downstairs was going something tragic.

Ruhi Singhania:

"I saw you in my dreams." I told him my fingers in his hair and his head on my lap, we both gazing the moon.

" I see you everyday." He replied making me smile.

" But I saw our younger versions. I always used to dream of a two year old girl and a seven year old boy who used to play with me. Turns out it was you and Varsha."

" I too noticed that yesterday. That the beautiful girl from my childhood was you and that little cutie pie was your brother." We both continued gazing at the moon.

" Ruhi?"

"Hmm."

" Can I ask you something? Just a consideration."

" Sure." I said looking at him.

" Let's get engaged." I was taken aback for a moment. " Not now. I mean when everything gets right. Just an engagement. I know you don't want to get married now but I am like you know what, leave it I am stu-"

" Okay. Yes."

" What?" He asked sitting up straight.

" Let's get engaged after everything's alright."

" Really?" I nodded and he crashed his lips on mine. I returned the kiss and soon we were lost in it.

" That letter. Thank you for that." I said after we pulled out. He smiled and pulled me on his lap.

" Did it help you?"

" It did. Very much." I said and leaned my head on his shoulders.

Flashback:

I went into my room while Advik was in the kitchen cooking. I went inside and took a cold shower to clear my mind. After some good 20 minutes, I came out in a bathrobe. I searched for my phone to call my PA.