Epilogue-2

( 5 years later)
Advik Khanna-

" Eat fast or your mom is going to scold us both." I whispered to her and she giggled.

" You are also scared of Mom?" She said in her little voice

" You don't know baby. Your mom's quite scary sometimes." She again giggled and took another bite from the ice cream bowl.

" So Mr. Advik and Ms. Sara Khanna are scared from me." I closed my eyes and Sara's eyes turned wide. We both turned to her and nodded our head exasperatedly.

" Hmm?" She cocked an eyebrow and looked at us. Sara tapped on my arms and I put her down from the kitchen counter. She slowly walked to her room.

" Good night daddy! Good night mumma!"

" What? You're betraying me?"

" Sorry." She said peeping her head out of her room and again disappearing inside.

I walked to Ruhi and took Raghav in my hands. " Why did you wake up?"

" How am I supposed to sleep if you're not beside me?" She said keeping her hands on her waist.

" Don't get too addicted to me love. What if I won't be here? What will you do then?" I said keeping an arm in her shoulder.

" What nonsense are you talking? Why won't you be there?" She said stepping aside, letting my arm fall down.

" Okay okay I am sorry."

" This time I won't accept your sorry. What if you would have catched a cold?"

" See Sara doesn't catch a cold so easily and-"

" And you're gonna have a cold tomorrow morning because you catch cold easily. "

" I am sorry. This won't happen again please?" I said. She glared at me but sighed after some time.

" Okay fine now remove that puppy face." I grinned and kissed her.

" Let's go to sleep now." She mumbled.

" One second." I walked in Sara' s room and saw her sleeping on the bed. I walked to her and kissed her forehead.

" Goodnight baby." I whispered and pulled up the blanket. She opened her eyes and looked at me. " Goodnight daddy and sorry." She said sheepishly. " It's okay. " I mumbled and kissed her cheeks.

Her eyes moved behind me. " Good night Momma." Ruhi came to her and kissed her forehead and caressed her hairs. " Goodnight love and it's okay." She said.

Sara leaned up a bit on her elbow and looked at Raghav in my arms. She kissed her cheeks and mumbled a good night to him.

" If you want you can come and sleep with us." I said and she nodded. I stood up and turned off the lights.

" She should learn how to sleep alone but you always keep on calling her to our bed." Ruhi said walking to our room.

" I can't seem to sleep without any of you." I sighed. She turned to me and smiled. .

" Parenting is about sacrificing. We need to grow up a strong Sara after all ."

" I know. " I sighed and went into the bed. Ruhi kept Raghav in between us and slept on the other side. I held Raghav's hand and he grabbed my finger while drifting to sleep.

These thing only make up my life.

And without Ruhi every of this was impossible

She was the pillar when I was weak