Sneak Peek(My Demeanor is Meaner Than Yours)

(The darkness within consumes you until nothing remains, just bones and broken teeth

When the darkness comes in, it is full to the rim.

When the darkness comes in, it leaves hollow corpses, Knocking like a pitcher blown by the wind.

Darkness comes not unexpectedly since daily thanks are given we've only plunged the moon of our toenails in.

Too closely God-attended, we dance ahead of his fingers like midges.

We have not known a god's vengeance. When his hand closes over our wings, some kindliness makes a cave of his palm, and we grow like mushrooms in great darkness...)* Iskender's voice pierced her ears, and she froze in her place; her back was to him as she gathered Güneş's paperwork from her desk. Still, she could feel the sarcastic stares piercing the skin like hot iron.

"Did you write that?" Ferah turned and found him holding her notebook reading it as if it belonged to him!

'How dare he?!' She stepped forward to snatch it from his grip. But he held it up out of her reach. She was so close to him that his strong perfume permeated her nostrils.

Extending her body toward him to get her notebook amused him; still, she was. 'So tiny, un significant!'

"Too dark!" he chuckled when her face dimmed. "It's hard to imagine a little thing like you! Hold all this darkness within !"Iskender's yellow eyes met hers, and the irony in them backed up Farah's immediately, feeling she was crossing boundaries.

The sarcasm in his words agitated her, yet she remained composed. "Please, Iskender, sir, give me back my book" she kept her eyes low; meeting his eyes could rage him up or make him more stubborn; it was reverse psychology that she learned her whole life. 

Being submissive remains intact.

However, reverse psychology got a reverse result. Something vicious emerged as she stood in front of him, a scared little mouse.

As Tiger hunger for flesh. A predator.

A vicious smirk married his face. "He chose you, right! Didn't he?! Broken, weak, and damaged!"

The fascination in his tone took her by surprise, and she gazed back at those yellow eyes. "I beg your pardon?!" she didn't understand what he was talking about. 

She was a broken little doll! This is how his brother liked them! Welcome to the collection!'

The teacher integrated him, and now he wants to know more. "Here you go," 'little teacher!' and gave her back. "Just having some fun! No harm!" 

"Thank you" She took it and went to collect her things from her desk; Even when he didn't deserve it, it was better to say and leave the place. She felt his sight and silhouette near, dragging her eyes up and finding him in front of the desk between them.

His eyes took in her whole face; nonetheless, she stoned her face this time, not showing any emotion. It ruffled his feathers to not get any reaction from her.

As it was casually, he leaned against the desk forward at the same level, inches between their faces, his visions examining her deeply. 

And Every coherent thought vanished out of her mind leaving her staring blankly at those yellow eyes.

'What does she see in those yellow eyes?'

Coming soon......