226~227~228

C226: Why Is Everyone Assisting
———————————————————————————————————————————–

“I am sorry Mingyu brother, I know that I was wrong. I won’t repeat it in the future!” Tzuyu almost bit off her tongue saying this sentence.

It seems that this time, the things stirred up and aroused Mingyu’s guilty heart. He no longer easily doubts Lisa.

But so what? Since he doesn’t believe what others say, she just have to look for opportunities to let him see with his own eyes. Then he will believe me!

Looking for Lisa’s flaws is too easy. The relationship between her and Cha Eun Woo is already unclear. With the addition of a child, things will get really interesting!

However, for the time being, she needs to be temporarily tolerant, and play down the talk of her guilt to Mingyu.

Outside of the shopping mall,

Lisa and Little Treasure were preparing to go home, when they suddenly saw that the car supposed to be waiting for them is gone.

“Hey, our car?” Lisa is very confused.

Has it been stolen?

But how could it be stolen, there are drivers……

The bodyguard following them replied: “Miss, our car has been taken away because the boss just called. He’s coming from work to pick you up.”

“Ah?” Lisa hastily said, “What’s with that? Why do we have to wait, we can go without him. What if he decided to work overtime or dilly dally somewhere…”

Before Lisa could finish her statement, a black Maybach came to a smooth stop in front of them. The back seat window slowly dropped down, revealing an expressionless face, “Taking a stroll?”

Lisa gave a stiff nod.

Because these days she has been going to bed in the early evening to try and avoid making contact with Jungkook. So although they live under one roof, she hasn’t seen him for two whole days.

“Let’s go home?”

“Mmm!” Lisa opened the door and allowed Little Treasure to enter. Then she went towards the passenger seat to sit in front.

As a result, one of the guards trembling in fear and trepidation said, “Miss, the passenger seat is not safe so I’ll sit there. You sit in the back, it’s very spacious.”

“Oh…” Lisa once again opened the back seat and entered the car. Although the little bun is sitting in the middle, separating them, Lisa moved as far as possible to the end of the seat.

Jungkook has the same attitude as usual, staring at his laptop and quickly tapping on the keyboard, his expression focused.

Seeing this, Lisa is a little relieved.

As a result, ten minutes later,Jungkook seems to have finished handling things. He put the computer down to the side, placed a drowsy Little Treasure on his lap, then naturally shifted his position, turning towards Lisa.

The familiar atmosphere was suddenly violated, turning chilly as the distance reduced. Lisa hair quickly rose up as she subconsciously retreated towards the door, her face almost pasted to the window……

“Lisa……” Jungkook’s voice sounded in her ear

“Yes? What?” Lisa replied turning her head