277~278~279

Chapter 277: Regaining Her Best Form

Lisa lowered her body, shifted gears and slowly increased her speed. At the one of the steepest curves that closely shaved the side of the cliff, she dangerously overtook Ah Ka.

"Jesus, you’re crazy! Do you really want to die?!" Ah Ka furiously cursed her.

The final results were obvious because no matter how good you were, you could never beat someone who would risk their life.

At the finishing line, Hyuna cheered happily and jumped into the arms of Lisa as she held the trophy and prize money. She pouted her red lips to offer a kiss.

Lisa did not reject this and she smiled as she leaned forward to receive the kiss. But as she was about to plant the kiss, Lisa repositioned a little, so Hyuna’s lips did not reach hers but found her cheek instead.

Hyuna went red with embarrassment, and she sulked, "Li, you’re so mean!"

Ah Ka, who had to watch his dream girl kiss someone else, was so angry that he threw his helmet onto the ground and said, "Goddammit, how could you actually kiss such a face?!"

Hyuna ignored him while continuing to cling onto Lisa’s arm and said, "Li, we’re having something on tomorrow night, do you wanna come along?"

"No, thanks, you guys go ahead," rejected Lisa.

Hyuna looked disappointed, then she asked that had been bugging her for a while now, "Li, you’re really mysterious. What are you busy with everyday? What do you actually do for a living?"

"It’s a secret!" Lisa responded as she revealed a secretive and sneaky smile, before she waved and slinked away.

As she watched Lisa’s carefree shadow leave, Hyuna was practically a puddle of infatuation…

She had to get him!

Returning to the hotel before dawn, Lisa was prepared to crash as soon as she got to her bed.

Despite having slept for only slightly over three hours, she felt much better than she had yesterday.

Today was another day of intense battlefield scenes, with another scene at night.

Lisa perfectly performed from start till the end flawlessly.

When they wrapped up, Bong joon ho was overjoyed and said, "Not bad, Lisa, your form is much better today! At this rate, we can definitely catch up on our progress!"

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief, "I will work harder to keep it up!"

Upon returning to the hotel, Cha Eun Woo circled her like a watch dog.

Lisa punched him and asked, "What’s wrong with you? You’re giving me a headache! Becoming a golden retriever now, are you?"

Cha Eun Woo looked at her with squinted eyes and said, "Lisa, you better tell me honestly, what did you do last night? How are you suddenly so much better today?"

"It was just the rest. What else could I have done!"

"Liar. Last night, I rang your doorbell many times, but you weren’t even in your room!"

"Pfft! Why did you ring my doorbell for?"

"Don’t change the topic! I’m saying, Lisa, you wouldn’t be doing anything illegal, are you?"

"Mmm, I think it is slight illegal. If I got caught, I would have to go to jail…"

Lisa still did not reveal what happened that night, so Cha Eun Woo could only silently worry for her. He had to check that she was not out all night for the next two nights before he felt at ease again.