754~755~756

Chapter 754: The Devil Was Just Too Sweet!

"Kang Liaoyuan...who is this man?" Why did this name sound a little familiar?

"You remember Kang Eunha, one of your rivals? That's her father! Now, you know," Hoseok said.

She had heard that the Kang family wanted to matchmake Kang Eunha with Jungkook, but there was obviously no chance of that now.

Who knew that they would unexpectedly bump into Kang Liaoyuan here today? And Kang Liaoyuan had almost poached Jungkook's treasure away...

However, there was a benefit out of this. Now that Kang Liaoyuan knew Jungkook had a girlfriend, he probably would not think about matchmaking them again!

"What? Kang Liaoyuan? That legendary major general? I heard that he was the special task force's head sniper when he was younger. His father, Kang Zhongren's marksmanship was extraordinary as well. Their family has quite a few sharpshooters!"

"Yeah! Sadly, Kang Liaoyuan's own sons and daughters never joined the army! This is probably one of his life's biggest regrets!"

"Especially the son. As Imperial's infamous rich playboy, he already started to stir up trouble at such a young age. The Kang family has such good genes. How did that punk's genes suddenly change?"

...

As she listened to the discussion around her, Lisa finally knew who the Chief was.

Kang Eunha's father, Kang Liaoyuan...

Technically, he was her uncle by blood.

This was such a coincidence!

-

Outside the shooting range, Kang Liaoyuan hopped on a militant SUV and looked somewhat absentminded.

A moment later, he said to the guard beside him, "Chen, help me investigate that girl's background."

Chen nodded, "Yes, Chief!"

Kang Liaoyuan looked out of the car window as the scenery passed by in a whirl, sighing in sorrow. The Kang family had enlisted in the army for several generations until the generation after his. His daughter, Kang Eunha, was not interested in weaponry or the army at all. She had been raised by her mother to be a lady. His son, Kang Rongguang, was an even more useless child he wished he had not had...

Now that he had met a girl who had such an unexpected talent in shooting, he felt both emotional and envious. He wondered who her parents could be...

-

In the shooting range, Lisa was still staring at the name card when it was whooshed out of her hands unexpectedly.

Jungkook had taken it away.

Lisa instantly puffed up her cheeks and looked up at him. "Jungkook, why did you take my name card?"

"You don't need this. If you want to go, I'll bring you," Jungkook said with a poker face.

Lisa naturally knew what he was thinking and she could not help but laugh. "Don't worry! My biggest hobbies in this lifetime is acting and you. I won't hook up with some army general. How could I bear to leave you?"

"Mmm," the devil indicated his satisfaction towards Lisa's reply.

Xinyan felt angry as she watched the two of them acting so lovey-dovey. Lisa had even unexpectedly been favored by Kang Liaoyuan. "Bro, even if she won this time, it is a fact that she used you as a bet! This woman does not respect you at all! She doesn't even care about you! Bro, haven't you ever thought what would happen if she lost?"