493~494~495

Chapter 493: Lightly Held The Little Bun In Her Embrace

Qin Mufeng rubbed his nose after being scolded, "But there aren't any other better options now..."

Sigh, actually, he knew that his suggestion was a hard one to pull off. It was very difficult for him to even blurt it out. Only after an intense battle of his thoughts did he say it.

As a psychologist himself, he eventually had to rely on someone like Lisa who was not from the industry. He was truly ashamed of himself...

As she watched Little Treasure's condition become increasingly serious, Yan Ruyi cried until she was about to faint of exhaustion. Father Jeon too was shaken and could not hold on any longer.

Jungkook cursed under his breath and called Lisa in the end, "Lisa.."

"Jungkook! How's Little Treasure? Is he okay? Is it not too big of a deal?" Lisa impatiently asked in one breath.

It was hard for Jungkook to say, "You...just come in! Wait, I'll go outside to get you!"

After he hung up, Jungkook quickly walked out of the door.

Yan Ruyi became anxious when she saw Jungkook actually walking out. "Jungkook, Little Treasure is already like this, where are you going?!"

Jungkook did not reply, continuing to make quick and long strides. He did not even turn around and just walked out.

At the courtyard gate, Lisa had gotten down from the car and was walking back and forth outside. She would look at the courtyard nervously from time to time.

She finally saw Jungkook's shadow...

"Jun..."

Before Lisa could say anything more, Jungkook had opened the courtyard gate and grabbed her hand to walk in with him without saying anything further.

Lisa was speechless as she watched Jungkook hold her hand tightly and she could roughly guess what the situation was inside.

Little Treasure was probably in an even more serious condition than she could ever imagine...

A wave of fear that she had not felt before rose from her feet to her heart...

At this very moment, Little Treasure's room was in a state of chaos.

Then, from behind them came the sound of footsteps.

Everyone turned around and that was when they saw Jungkook had brought a girl along with him.

Father Jeon's expression immediately changed into one of fury. "Why did you bring this woman here for? Do you think Little Treasure's condition is not serious enough?"

To Father Jeon, Lisa's presence was probably worse than a witch or a medium.

Even though Yan Ruyi was not happy, she did not reject her as intensely as Father jeon did. She had entirely lost all rationality.

Father jeon breathed heavily and roared, "Get her out of here immediately!"

Jungkook held Lisa's hand tightly and was about to say something when Lisa shook her head at him, then wriggled out of his hand.

Lisa did not break down on the spot like Jungkook had predicted.

Instead, what he did not expect was to see Lisa's calm attitude towards Little Treasure who lay seriously ill on the bed. She did not even care about Father jeon's complaints and loud scolding. After she wriggled out of Jungkook's hand, she made her way towards Little Treasure's bed...